Demons are after me

LOL your on a forum with people who have chronic psychosis. Of course delusions abound.

Look I know you believe in God and demons and angels and all that jazz. That’s wonderful.

But because you have had your other delusions, the ‘demonic attacks’ are just another form of your delusions.

My bro believes God talks to him but he is not psychotic. I get it I can live with that he’s not a danger to himself.

But you are teetering on the line of being a danger to yourself or others so that’s why docs gave you meds.

My episodes started with hearing ‘god’ and perceiving demonic attacks too. It went unchecked and things got really bad.

One of the first times, I saw the fireplace flicker so ‘god’ said “quick you need to dig up the gas line now!” Or people will die.
I freaked out I almost did it but then I found out how to shutoff the gas. But then I was immediately told to start writing messages from God in a code only I could understand because the voice would tell me what each symbol meant.
That was the beginning of a 6 month long psychotic episode.

Deal with your delusions now or you may end up on a similar traumatic path that many of us have been through.

One day after almost 2 years the god and Satan or demon voices would admit they were just my brain and that they screwed me over. I’ll spare the details

2 Likes

How does it work then? You seem to know

If he talks back, you’re schizophrenic” and why is that bad?

You’re predisposed towards mental deterioration then. How is that good?

i know were not suppose to discuss religion but maybe this can show you that maybe your idea of a demon is based just another type of religion.

cuz the original meaning wasnt anything bad. it was just a supernatural entity. but other religion deemed it to be an evil spirit…

The Ancient Greek word δαίμων daemon denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen . Daimōn most likely came from the Greek verb daiesthai (to divide, distribute).[2] The Greek conception of a daimōn notably appears in the works of Plato, where it describes the divine inspiration of Socrates. The original Greek word daimon does not carry the negative connotation initially understood by implementation of the Koine δαιμόνιον ( daimonion ),[1] and later ascribed to any cognate words sharing the root.

sooooooo if no one can make up there mind then we may as well call them unidentifieds.

Insight is when you’re able to tell you’re going downhill and still be aware that your symptoms are just that. They’re symptoms if your mental illnesses and not based in reality. Being able to hold onto that is what means you have insight. Once you’re gone enough that you no longer know it’s just a symptom and you feel these symptoms are reality is when you lose insight.

I talked about it to a doc and they just said that i need more meds… how disappointing

Its ok they will help you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.