David and I decided.,

David and I decided… Because of how we are both ill in one way or another… That we’ll never have kids of our own… Also we will not adopt… We don’t think we’ll be able to take care of a child in the way they would need…

9 Likes

That’s a very responsible and mature decision to reach. :+1:

Take care.

5 Likes

Thanks @Montezuma

1 Like

Yes that is very responsible of you guys.

1 Like

Thanks @Wave 151

1 Like

@Wave and @Montezuma we decided we’ll stick to cats and small dogs… Nothing high energy

3 Likes

Right on. You can’t go wrong with floofs. :wink: my cat feels like a son to me lol.

2 Likes

@Montezuma my cat is ornery as can be

2 Likes

Yeah having my puppy is like having a kid.

1 Like

@Wave I wish I could have a cat AND dog but the apartment won’t allow both

2 Likes

That’s funny. :slight_smile: I have a tuxedo cat and he’s a total sweetheart. He only likes being picked up by me though.

@Montezuma my cat Harry tries to eat and pull my hair… Only mine though… Also if he has a choice and I’m not doing anything he’s in my lap lol

1 Like

Lol awww. I love kitties. I love dogs too. :blush:

1 Like

@Wave @Montezuma when I finally get a dog what kind would you suggest? I don’t want anything overly energetic and I also was kinda small and easy to train

1 Like

Hmmm. Pugs are generally very friendly dogs and easy going. Maybe a Shi-Tzu too. They’re very mild mannered. My mom has one and he’s so quiet and loveable.

2 Likes

Yeah don’t get a lab, they are high energy.
Maybe a basset hound.
They are low energy.

2 Likes

My husband and I decided not to have children.

Individually as singles,

And together as a couple.

1 Like

@Wave @Montezuma not bad ideas… Maybe I should look up pros and cons of different breeds

2 Likes

I’ve owned a Pug before.
He was low maintenance.
I agree with @Montezuma

2 Likes

@Wave I had an ex who had a pug… Very lovable dog… If you were female he liked putting his head between your boobs lol

2 Likes