• puppy

0 voters

1 Like

Neither.
If you had said “kitten”, however…

8 Likes

There should also be a “both” option

4 Likes

tried to change it, i couldn’t. also tried to add kitten.

2 Likes

Both. I have a dog. And child on the way. I wouldn’t be able to choose one or the other. I love my dog and I will love my child.

7 Likes

I chose a kid. I just wish I’d had one when I was younger. It would make a big difference in my life now if I had family. I’m 61 now.

3 Likes

A budgie lol! :laughing:

But if I had to choose between a kid and puppy I’d say a puppy definitely. I like Labradors :blush:

1 Like

I’d say neither too. But if you were asking me and I had to choose one, it’s a puppy!

I just don’t want to be responsible for other people or animals generally… Too much worry… I have enough worry as it is…

1 Like

Man, neither, but give me a chocolate donut right now and I’ll take care of it real good.

5 Likes

kid of course. Teach him to be a good person

3 Likes

Bring me a bebe lol!

2 Likes

I’d love to have a puppy but Chey and Oliver need so much attention I don’t think it would be right to add to the family at the moment.

I’m sure my mom would say kid but that probably won’t happen.

1 Like

Neither. I have lizard, cat and two rats.

2 Likes

What happened to your frog @cbbrown?

1 Like

Unfortunately jasper passed away in july. After being absolutely great for 2.5 years. I don’t know what happened. I just keep thinking it’s my fault…that I did something wrong. One day fine next day gone

2 Likes

I’m sorry @cbbrown
I know you loved Jasper

3 Likes

I’m getting a puppy and kitten as soon as I get my own place. I love animals.

3 Likes

Thank you. A bunch of people said he cant love ya back. It might not have been love on his part but I was a pretty good feeder provider.

4 Likes

It would be tougher if I have to choose between a kitten and a kid.

1 Like

Why choose?

I have multpiles of everything it seems.

1 Like