Date part 2

Maybe I was wrong about him he seems very flirty and I think he’s like that with most girls.

What makes you say that?

1 Like

Seems like he has experience. I dunno maybe it’s because I’m not used to the attention.

It’s all relative, in my opinion. What I mean is, you’ve been on the dating sidelines for quite some time. Let’s be honest: most of the world has been out there while you’ve been watching from the sides. It’s kind of natural for other people to have experience when you’ve been idle. I mean this as helpfully as possible, please understand that. I’m just trying to point something out.

3 Likes

Well, how flirty is he ? Flirting can be a harmless trait if not taken too far. That’s the way some people are. It’s tricky. Some people flirt with the intent of getting someone into bed. Other people just like to joke around and enjoy a little attention from the opposite sex and that’s as far as it will go. It’s a judgement call on your part as to how much you will tolerate. In the old days we had a name for the guys who like most women and most women like them back and they try to get somewhere with every girl. These guys were called “players”. I guess people still say that, but anyways, if this guy seems like a player than it would probably not be best to go out with him. But you might give him a chance before you decide not to see him after going out with him on only one date.

1 Like

Let me explain what I mean. We walked down a park he was like this is a perfect date place or whatever to me it was just a park II see everyday lol then when he messages me he messaged me this romatic song. I mean ok. So then he goes on about holding hands sitting in the park being his ideal date.

1 Like

He actually sounds like a sweet guy. A lot of guys in the world want to hop in the sack right away. It seems to me that he was being a gentleman and just wanted to connect on an emotional level. Talking about holding hands is not par for the course with guys. From what I understand, it would seem wise to pursue this. You just might have a golden opportunity here. Just going off what you’ve said here. :grinning:

2 Likes

He said he sensed I didn’t feel comfortable being hugged and he said he wouldn’t do it until I am

1 Like

Sounds thoughtful. Hugs in my opinion are even more innocent than holding hands. Don’t psych yourself out. He honestly sounds like a sweetheart.

2 Likes

Don’t sabotage this relationship. At least check him out to see if he is on the up and up.

1 Like

Slight problem here on a work visa for two years I don’t mind moving with him but not sure about my mental health. I know too early to think this right?

1 Like

I think he’s sweet @anon80629714, and worry about that long term relationship issues if they arrive :slight_smile: Enjoy the moment for now!

2 Likes

Do I hear wedding bells? :wink:

1 Like

He does act sweet.

1 Like

Exactly you never know

It’s good to keep caution in mind along with all the valid encouragement you’ve gotten here.