Coincidences all the time

So I always called “gooz” to cool things, and I saw a guy in Facebook who instead say cool says “coral”, things like this are happening all the time. But I realized these are just coincidences…maybe Im too much sensitive to these stuff? Can you tell me your coincidences and how you react to them?

2 Likes

I think you might be suffering from “delusions of reference”. All you can do is tell your doctor.

2 Likes

Does this include coincidence of numbers as well??

1 Like

Delusions of reference was the worst :expressionless:

2 Likes

you are unstable…stop posting on here about your delusional thinking and get to the pdoc quick…you need help in meds.

2 Likes

I’m not sure. :confused:

1 Like

Most schizophrenics have problems with coincidences, I didnt say these were not coincidences or something more, Im just saying I feel sensitive to them.

4 Likes

@Alan96 Just ignore the coincidences… That’s what I do.

2 Likes

I ignore coincidences too…maybe I give those coincidences too much importance

4 Likes

He is not unstable, he is doing well, he is on meds, listens to his pdoc, fight his delusions and he improved a lot.

Why should he stop posting? :confused:

2 Likes

he sounds unstable to me if he is reading into all of this…I didn’t mean he shouldn’t post. His posts just seem to be all unstable.

He is still struggling with some things but he knows it is the illness and it is not real. :slight_smile:

His first post in this forum was very beautiful:

2 Likes

I get that thing with clocks and times like 11:11 and stuff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.