Cleansing after recovery from toxins

I am 30 kg overweight and my medication is on a low dose. So, I am planning a five day fast (just water) and switch to a healthy diet.
Breakfast : Cereal with milk
Lunch : a plate of veggies with the occasional chop
Dinner : fruit
For hydration tea, water with honey/lemmon or plain
No tabbacco/ alcohol

Surely I do myself a world a good.

2 Likes

If your calories are too low you will suffer, I think it´s better to count like 250kcal less than you were eating and go from there.

2 Likes

Um good luck, idk if it will work, I hope it does for you.

When I go like that it doesn’t usually work and backfires

1 Like

But the only way to lose weight is to burn more energy as I eat. I think i can manage the suffering. My motivation is backpain. These plans give me hope. Tomorrow is another chance to start. It must be wonderful not carrying an extra 30 kg of bodyweight with me.

1 Like

Two things helped be before (now i´m fat again). Intermitent fasting to control hunger pangs, and taking it very slow.

1 Like

When i was on high medication dosage I couldn’t control anything of my eating. But it seems i can cope better these days. I already cut down on chocolate,pizza and fried foods. When i got the munchies I have a nutribulletdrink.

2 Likes

Today i slept in as usual. I was thinking again about my weight loss programm. I had two cigarettes and 2 ltr of water. I skipped a free fish&chips + icecream from a friend, but i had two cups of coffee and an apple.
I felt this day is very unusual. Tomorrow I will be more certain as I know better what changes to expect.

2 Likes

I am overwhelmed with issues. I am controlled by the phone,doorbell and time. I will have issues with people can not make such a change and are on the train towards dead end. When i jump of the train, for sure i meet eventually some people doing the same. I can’t stop the train from riding. Hopefully they are survivors, time will tell.

When one man has the power to cause so much destruction with covid. We are powerful to heal.

Today are very bad news, i woke up drinking 2 ltr of waters and smoking two cigarettes. The forces drive me into selfindulgence as i went to a birthdays party with a foodorgy of its finest. I would have felt dumb just drinking a glass of water. I am fooled.

1 Like

Hey I just started kinda dieting (controlling calories) at the same time as you… And sometimes I food indulge aswell.

1 Like

Too little…not realistic, i think

1 Like

What would you do ? I am thinking waiting till monday i become a weightlossnazi than. The alternative is getting $100 paininjections. I got to loose at least 30 kg.

Thats great. This is kind of a diary/journaling thread. Thanks. All contributions welcome.

2 Likes

Oh man, the “tomorrow I´ll start” ■■■■■■■■. Just start today.

1 Like

Ja, i am doing it. I started. That is how i am doing it with all the set backs. This is DAY 2

2 Likes

Breakfast : Cereal with milk
Lunch : a plate of veggies with the occasional chop or beans
First Snack: fruit
Second snack: 1 slice of cheese and 50g bread
Dinner : fruit and gelatin

Don’t you think that you can lose weight eating a little more? Wish you good luck :pray:

1 Like

Don’t you get hunger pangs being on abilify 15mg

1 Like

Nope…well, not as much as risperidone

1 Like

Day 3

I haven’t eaten anything today, but i was lying in bed all day. Later this afternoon I went for a walk. Just drinking water. I don’t have anything “on” for the next week, so i think the program will work. I don’t feel motivated at all. I remember valium works when i get into emotional eating.

1 Like

Day 4
I tried to behave and walked into a pizza begging me to eat the one. I did. Adventure of dunno3x. Hard to believe but that how the story is told.

1 Like