Can't wrap my head around Schizophrenia

Stas

StarryNight, I am sorry that you are going through a particularly hard time now. It’s always difficult when we are shifted from one doctor to another. I sincerely hope and pray that your new doctor will be better than the prior and that your needs are met. Personally, I am here to share my experience, as this helps me tremendously, with people who are of like mind and can actually understand what I go through. I assume you are here for the same reasons. Just so you know… there are people who really do understand and care. I do and I get the impression that most people here care too.

1 Like

Schizophrenia has distinct symptoms. There are more people working as psychologists than actual people with this disorder I’d wager. And by working I mean diagnosing everyday.

Yes you can message me.I am now 39years old.Iam suffering from schizophrenia for last 2 and half years.My doctor mention in my book as ‘Well’.Present I want hear voices much and no vision problems.I am continue medicine.Do some of yoga exercise for your problems.Its gives you relief I think.

The medical society is convinced with absolute certainty that schizophrenia is a mental illness, yet they do not fully understand it.

Therefore, the medical society is absolutely convinced that an absolute understanding of it being a mental illness can exist at the same time of it absolutely not being fully understood.

Therefore it must be understood that the medical society is behaving in an absolutely insane manner.

An absolute is an absolute, and no less, and therefore if one understands something to the absolute then there can be no stone left unturned, therefore there can be no lack of full understanding.

Yet the medical society is absolutely convinced that an absolute can exist within an incomplete. Thus, the medical society is absolutely convinced that a “greater than” can exist within a “less than”. In short, the medical society is absolutely convinced that 1 is greater than 2.

1 Like

What really baffles my mind is the way mental illness is diagnosed. Someone walks into a psychiatrists office, and after a 45 min evaluation (abstract questioning) the doctor ends up sticking you with a stigmatizing life changing dx label - the testing methods that are used in psychiatry are a laugh and a half. I wish to God there was another more concrete “physical” test. MRI - CAT scans are not evidence enough so it seems.
Psychiatric Evaluations and the drugs used to treat severe mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar are not advanced enough. It is basically one big guessing game - and we ultimately pay the price in more ways than one

1 Like

That is why alternatives should be considered…mainly nutritional and spiritual approaches…while at the same time being cautious of some spiritual approaches because there is a lot of nonsense out there…for instance “deliverance ministries” that think everything is a demon and will try and say someone is possessed…avoid those…I’m saying that as a Christian to avoid those, they are not truly Christ following type people…
Types of mystical Christianity, mysticism, shamanism, mystic Buddhism, Native American spirituality, Faerie faith…any of these have an understanding of deeper psycho-spiritual workings… and avoid those who ask for money even among these…

I stressed the point of the medical society being absolutely convinced that Schizophrenia is a mental illness without absolutely fully understanding what it is, because this incompleteness can lead to a false diagnosis. However, what’s scary is that the medical field has gone full out to try and bury videos like this one, thus to bury evidence concerning cases of false diagnosis.

Thank goodness I caught a copy of it in time.

Prepare to laugh big time when you hear about what is required to get out of a mental hospital.