Can’t sleep - what do you guys use

So I usually take Trazodone to sleep.
It suddenly stopped working for me and now I can’t sleep right.

What do you guys take for sleep. I also have Ativan which helps but I don’t want to become accustomed to it.

I don’t know if this will help you if your sleeping problems are severe but I take 400mg of L-theanine at about 9pm. Then I sleep through the night.

3 Likes

Eating raw garlic sometimes makes me very sleepy.

1 Like

I take L theanine also before bed. 200mg. I get about 7 hours sleep a night. I tend to wake up once but roll over and get back to sleep. My sleep used to be awful for the longest time. Granted it started to get back on track before the L theanine however I still think this helps.

2 Likes

3 mg of Melatonin puts me out for 11 - 12 hours.

3 Likes

I had sleeping problems. My doc said take a muscle relaxant first thing when you wake up in the morning. So i was relaxed all day and it was easier to fall asleep in the evening.

1 Like

+3 to L Theanine. I take 300mg and it helps me relax enough to get some sleep. I also use CBD oil someone’s and sometimes use Klonopin. I don’t use any of them daily. I don’t want to get used to them and make them not work as well.

2 Likes

Clozaril knocks me out.

1 Like

I’m a sleeper, ly down close my eyes and i’m gone

I’ll be sure to try L theanine. Didn’t know it helped regulate sleep like that.

1 Like

I also haven’t tried melatonin, I’ll keep that in my arsenal as well.

Okay, I’ll try the L Theanine first. Then melatonin.

Seroquel for bad insomnia

I take seriously 200 most if I’m having trouble sleeping or I need extra rest or a good night’s sleep, but I
don’t want to get addicted to it ,so I’m only going to do that once in a while. 2OO most I mean. Every other
day I take half, or I use my sleep therapy machine and I listen to crickets or fan sounds which are both
relaxing.

I take seriously when I can’t sleep, 200mg and regularly I take 100 mgs

Seroquel is what I take

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.