Calling crisis Centre

No worries. I’m ok

I definitely think you should consider moving apartments… even if it is somewhere cheaper and not as nice, as long as you feel more comfortable. No one should have to live in fear because of their neighbours.

My old neighbour was a very creepy old man. He would look into our windows whilst we were out and then when he saw us coming back home, he’d jump over the hedge and run into his house.
Sometimes I would knock on the walls (I was only 5) and he’d knock back in the same place on the other side of the wall.
When my brother was born and cried during the night, our neighbour would stand on our front garden yelling “Shut the ■■■■ up”.

So you’re not alone in these experiences. But moving away helps. Tell your bf that your neighbours are making you live in fear and it shouldn’t be that way. And that it’s okay for him because he’s not the one being targeted but he should look at things from your perspective.

1 Like

If you called the cops it would depend on their personal discretion how they handled your neighbor problem. In my experiences living in apartments, I’ve discovered that you just have to take a little ■■■■ from your neighbors. If you do call the cops you would need witnesses to back up your story. Are there other people who could testify that your neighbors are intolerable?

1 Like

I don’t have the means or money to move every time a neighbor decides to start ■■■■. You’re right crimby

This may not end well. I remember when I was in psychosis and I left notes on their door telling them to shut the ■■■■ up. They grew tired of it and they started beating on the floors at night to keep me up. It was surreal as I was in psychosis thinking I was a TI. Now I mostly just think it was due to the notes I left on the door. Luckily my sweet mother moved us out of those apartments into something without upstairs neighbors.

I’m not paying any attention to them. I know I’m repeating myself but I have to work on it.

1 Like

Just an FYI I work at an apartment complex we had an elderly lady that seemed to be an undiagnosed sz. She accused the neighbor upstairs of things and kept calling the police on her neighbor. She said things that everyone knew were delusional. I hated it because the police fed her delusions by not being honest with her and my input could not stand up to what the police told her. So she was hopelessly lost in her delusions. Anyway they ended up kicking her out for harassing her neighbor.
Her neighbor never really complained just mentioned it to the office. Well the manager wanted her out immediatly .

I haven’t been paying attention to them since early this morning

1 Like