Called my Doc and left message that I will not be taking Ozempic any more as of today

Yeah, so the title basically says it all. I have to find out if it’s the reason I have this excessive gas, bloating, and massive smelly burps.

I finally might have a chance to sleep the night through with my cpap. I have no intention of having to wake up every one or two hours, and get up and burp to relieve the build up so I feel ok again.

Anyway, no one can tell me what the cause is for sure, so I need to stop it and find out. Its been going on for like 5 or 6 weeks now.

4 Likes

Expect to still wake up the first few nights as you adjust to it. My gma just got one and she says it’s irritating to sleep in.

2 Likes

i got a mask that the tube attaches at the top of the head, so I’m hoping it will be less irritating than some.

But, yeah, it might take some getting used to.

1 Like

If I were a betting man I’d say that there’s a 97% chance that the Ozempic is the cause of your stomach issues

3 Likes

At least you will be able to enjoy food better

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.