Bonkers rant

So I go back to school tomorrow and I’m like dying I just don’t want to go I have huge problems with motivation and actually being able to look forward in the future for like work and stuff. Plus I have to share a room and I always feel judged on how I look at school even though it’s just me being dumb as usual. Also I can’t get rid of the delusion that school food is making me fat/ill and I know it’s a delusion or whatever but I just can’t get rid of it. Ugh sometimes I just hate sza!!! Why me? Why? Sorry self centred rant in done now, very done!!!

1 Like

Cheer up duck!
Hope school goes better than you feared

If your school is anything like my school, that’s no delusion. All that fried and nearly expired food can make you fat and ill. You’re better off making your own food if you can afford it.

I’m sorry you have so many anxieties about school. How old are you? High school is important, but college isn’t for everyone. I struggled every semester to get through college, and now I have a degree I can’t use because I’m too sick to work in a stressful job.

That said, I do believe anyone can do anything if they find it important enough. If you have a dream job, I think you can absolutely get there. If college is an important part of that, then I bet you can do it, even if you struggle immensely.

school/college is a very small part of your life…
it is over sooner than you think… :european_post_office:
enjoy it… :sunny:
learn as much as you can… :books:
hold your head up high and be proud of who you are. :trophy:
take care :alien:

2 Likes

Wish it was that easy!! I know I just have to work through it but I’m only half a term in at this school and I can already feel the delusions and low mood creeping back. I’m just terrified I’ll have like a meltdown in school and freak everyone out or make a spectacle of myself

1 Like

you can do this…
yes you have sz…
yes school for you is challenging…
but ’ normals’ have anxiety
they get bullied
they find it hard making friends…
they get lonely…
so you are not alone in feeling difficult.
and if you feel a meltdown coming on…calmly excuse yourself from the situation.
know someone cares :heart:

1 Like

Thanks your support really does mean a lot
The problem is I can’t really excuse myself from lessons all the time and I still have to stay in school if I do as I’m a border

1 Like

hi, hope we can help you a bit, will try and keep my ranting to a minimum haha just realised minimum is like mini-mum haha nm laughter is my remedy haha

1 Like

Omg mini-mum haha mind officially blown. I’m now just repeating minimum in my head!! Lol I’m a bit odd

1 Like

i was at numerous english boarding schools…undiagnosed.
i was a wierd kid…
people don’t notice the wierdness…they are too rapped up in their own stuff.

sorry, i dont normal trigger people (i hope) i dont want to anyway lol just thought that was funny bc i like to play with words sometimes to distract myself, my world is full of constant distractions

Ugh I know your pain!! Where about a did you go to school?
Literally diagnosis is so helpful in some ways but it just a gives me so much paranoia at school I wonder is it worth it

1 Like

It’s not triggering it’s just amused me
Mini mum haha in actually smiling to myself right now!!

1 Like

You know what else I just realised definitely is de finitely as in finite (doesn’t last forever) so what does the de mean? Omg I’m actually like considering this now haha

kings school bruton in somerset
i was expelled or asked to leave from most schools…even in kindergarden.
so i know about the difficulty of learning !?!..lol :smiley:

1 Like

That must have been hard in sorry, I’ve only been asked to leave one school and it ended up being a good thing for me but I really want to finish sixth form if I can

2 Likes

my nephew is about your age but he is in an additional needs for learning school which offers more support to children with learning difficulties, my nephew developed meningitis as a baby and he has a left temporal infarction which is basically brain damage, he isnt as bad as it sounds though bc luckily they treated him really quickly and caught it early, i think he will be limited by what he can and cant do when he leaves school though :pensive:

I hope he’s okay unfortunately I’m just at a normal private school in uk so support is minimal and as I’ve been able to keep up, due to sheer luck, relatively high academic performance people often forget or overlook the problems

1 Like

focusing on the problems is not very good, i try everything to not focus on that/them etc,

i want to overlook my problems and forget about them then hopefully they will go away and i can live in peace.

1 Like

That is an amazing attitude to have and you should be so proud you can have it, it’s what I am working on and I’m sure I will get there eventually xx
If you don’t mind me asking what’s your diagnosis?