Feeling kind of down

I miss all my friends. Due to hospitalizations and the school deeming it not safe for me to go to school I haven’t seen any of my friends in about five months. I’m also fighting really negative thoughts. Trying to keep back hallucinations and trying push away delusions. It’s hard. Anyways just figured it might be good to just kind of let it out so don’t feel obligated to reply.

1 Like

I hope that you start feeling better soon @ChildOfFate! :sunny:

3 Likes

I’m sorry you are feeling down. What school do you go to? When do you think you can go back?

2 Likes

Rather not say the school name but I might be moving so I might it really get to see my friends often. I’m also scared to switch schools because then nobody knows my issues and I have to try to start all over. It’s scary and I’m tired of being scared.

Thank you I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

I don’t blame you. Is it a college? A trade school? High School?

1 Like

High school

But you’re moving and then you will be closer to your friends? or you won’t get to see them at all?

Well I might get to see them every now and then if we hang out but not very often. So I’ll be further away about a half hour away.

I’m sorry. But you will have a chance to make new friends. Are you worried that the staff at the new school won’t know about your illness? Do you have sz,? If you don’t mind me asking

I’m worried about making new friends. I don’t really start conversations and I had a really good support system and now I have to possibly start all over. I’m also worried about people judging me because of my illness.

I can’t even imagine how hard it is to deal with all of that and the “normal” pressures of high school at the same time. Do you have a counselor or someone to help you navigate through this change?

I have a therapist

that’s great! I hope this move goes good for you, if you do move.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I still like you :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. I just hope that if I do move that others will think the same.

1 Like

I don’t know what they will think. And that’s the best part. Because there’s hope they will love you :heart:

1 Like

@anon1571434 your profile pic triggers my psychosis. I don’t know why…

hi @childoffate.
I think the things you are struggling with,like intrusive thoughts, hallucinations and delusions,
can be taken care of by anti-psychotics.
I guess either you are off meds or your med is not working.
Find a med that works and it will solve your problems, maybe even without side effects.
Good luck.

1 Like