Bonkers rant

Paranoid schizophrenia diagnosed 2003, but things only really got better after a med change in 2010

Glad to hear your getting better, where you affected much at school as in did you get support?

hi lovelybones ,

as i was reading msgs on the discussion form ,

i suffered for many years same what you are going through and i ran away from every one ,

but i should not have run away ā€¦ its just you are not using your brain i hope you do that and i tell you what it will bring wonders if you just let it be what ever it is.

Thanks for your support xx I just really want to finish sixth form, I know it sounds pathetic as like everyone does but I want to do well not just fall back on GCSEs

1 Like

Sure ill be more then happy to support in any way, so can you tell me what you suffer from the most?

I think that is an amazing thing to do and I think you are amazing for wanting to do it, good luck with sixth form, donā€™t let mi drag you down xx

I had a hard time at school and left early after bad attendence, it didnā€™t go well for me, but I have been stable enough to go back to college and now I am an older student studying care x

That is amazing you should be so proud! At the moment I just started the ib (itā€™s like a levels but bigger subject variety and more independent stuff)

1 Like

Doing what? :blush:

Itā€™s amazing you had the ability to go back I donā€™t think I could xx and ib itā€™s like a levels but 6 subjects instead of 4 and slightly different style of stuff

1 Like