Bad day today

Having a real bad day today. Since the moment I woke up :sleepy:

2 Likes

What time is it now where you are?

1 Like

What happened???

2 Likes

It is currently 8:07 pm here in California.

Complete harassment since the moment I wake up until the moment I fall asleep. These voices I hear can be unbearable at times.

1 Like

Can you see your pdoc soon for a med adjustment?

1 Like

How long have you been on these meds?

1 Like

I’ve never been on any kind of medication, I mean they’re just voices so I try to go with the flow. Do you think medicine could help?

Yes, medication would help.

1 Like

Try n get to a psychiatrist ASAP

1 Like

Im experiencing the same thing at the moment unfortunately :frowning:
I stopped my meds a while back thats probably why theyre bad

1 Like

Medicine made my voices go away. In my opinion you should not just accept them the same way you wouldnt just accept heart disease. Theres medicine available and if you like you can use it to diminish your voices.

1 Like

Wow really? So you’re telling me if I take medicine these voices have the potential to go away?

Yea ofcourse. When i started taking this one antipsychotic called invega they got leas and leas until about a month and they completely went away until i forgot about them.

2 Likes

Its true. I haven’t hallucinated at all in almost three years! Please get an appointment with a psychiatrist as soon as possible. Do you have insurance, or do you live in a country with public healthcare?

2 Likes

Voices can be a pain. I always try to combat them by telling myself positive things or picking apart the flaws in what theyve said. Sorry you’re having a rough day.

1 Like

I can vouch too. I was a mess when I first got here, legit living in a delusion, and that was me after getting on meds that helped only a little bit. Seriously, ask anyone. People at my school didn’t even think I was going to make it. Now I am stable on Seroquel and prn haldol, and though I do still have symptoms, they no longer control me. These meds truly saved my life (and possibly the life of my grandpa).

2 Likes

My hallucinations stopped with Latuda at 120mg. I still had them at 40mg and 80mg. So don’t give up on a med too soon! Sometimes you just need an increase!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.