Avolition is killing me

I don’t want to feel better.

4 Likes

I can understand where you are coming from, lately I don’t have the energy to even think let alone bathe or eat. Anyways can you elaborate more on this?

Is the avolition stopping you to get help, or to put effort into recovery?

1 Like

Avolition is a big problem and is my main problem too. I wish I had a solution for you.

Don’t give up on trying to improve things though. I feel like giving up on recovery every so often but you have to keep trying/fighting.

There’s always ways to improve things if only a little bit.

1 Like

@anon97970229 I’m not in recovery anymore. Don’t like my shrink. Just leading an everyday slow average life and I’m sick of it. I’m old. Nothing to look forward to but death. Can’t work, don’t play and I just fight voices all the day.

1 Like

@everhopeful I do give up. periodically. I don’t want to go forward too painful. The stupid voices get in my head and nag nag nag. The only thing that helps I refuse to use.

1 Like

I see, do you see a psychiatrist? What do you wish would change? I’m sorry you are going through all this @gobeyond, I hope you feel better soon.

What do you refuse to take?

i take my medicine everyday moonwalker. what for?
@anon97970229 i don’t see one much. i tired of being attacked and nagged into submission by voices. whenever they want they just ruin my life. i’m tired of fighting them. it does no good.

1 Like

Why are they not much help? I see it sounds like you are going through alot of stress. How do you deal with all of it?

If I were in that position I’d ask about Clozapine.

1 Like

@anon97970229 Its been so long. I guess they help me not care what is going on. I have fought against positives and have much success. The voices, like me are insane.
@everhopeful my doctor suggested that. said it was the last hope for voices that nothing else will touch. But all the blood work and driving and risk. I hate changing meds its been 18 years again.

1 Like

I see you sound down @gobeyond, do you take any Anti Depressants? I see sounds really tough and I can see why you are tired.

Doesn’t this ever end. Part of me is OK. But the other part never shuts up. ^^^

Do what I do, go for a long walk in the sun. Break the cycle.

And, we love you. You are one of us.

2 Likes

Gee Thanks 151515151

1 Like

I have a tear or two in my eyes right now.

This suffering is all soooo unfair.

I wish we could all join minds and fight back as a team of brothers and sisters.

1 Like

I whish you had a good stereo system and good speakers like I have.

Right now I listening to some music that I accidentally found.

Anyhow, I am dancing in my living room to the music.

Wish you here to join me.

1 Like

Oh Gosh. I can’t really be open with anybody. It just doesn’t come out right. We were not meant for this world but we are in it and dealing as best I can, but not good enough. The tools are crude. But that’s how it is. I like the people here and how they treat everybody and me.

1 Like

Me too.blank

1 Like

Avolition has been bothering me for a few weeks now too. I feels very bad. I lay around and do nothing and have no interests in anything. I hope soon it will ease for me and for all of us. It is similar to depression.

1 Like