Avolition is killing me

yah you just don’t feel like doing anything. even helping yourself, even to try to fix the problem

It gets depressing that’s for sure

I noticed my concentration and avolition improved when my medication was lowered

2 Likes

You might want to try amyloban

1 Like

During the last winter I had severe avolition. I was always laying on the couch. Doing nothing, listless. Now my energy is back. I walk every night. I am a lot better. Don’t lose hope. I personally was desperate about my condition, saying meds don’t help negatives and that I will be like this forever. But I was wrong

3 Likes

Thank you that is a good idea. But I’m not too daring or rich. Is Mr Squirell taking that ?

I guess I’m going to have to make change if it is going to happen. You are not hopeless that is amazingly great. I appreciate it. The sincerity. I do a few things. All you guys are so strong when I am weak, and that’s good. Don’t really want any upheaval

1 Like

No, we’re not strong. This illness is a monster

1 Like

Even faith takes a beating. It is all good. Sunday mornings are supportive too. and wednesday and Tuesdays. I just took a nap. What time is it where you are…anybody??

but faith bounces back

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.