Ask Me Almost Anything

I know I’m like the least popular guy here but I think I got some interesting delusions (more interesting than most!). Plus, I’m really bored and I’m in a good mood. I’d be lucky to get a few replies but I’d thought I’d try something different.

Some “Delusions” I have or have had:

1. I used to be a computer simulator whose mind was uploaded to a computer by extraterrestrials.
  2. I’ve experienced a lot of pain and suffering millions of times over again. More than most people in the universe.
  3. I used to be the real John Titor aka time traveler in a past life, parallel universe, another dimension, etc.
  4. I’ve been cloned.
  5. I might not be 100% human. I pass all the DNA tests but my spirit, consciousness, mind, etc. might be ET.
  6. I had a feeling or delusion in a past life that I was VALIS or UBIK (haven’t read the books) in a past life. I prefer VALIS over UBIK. I believe in the one true God from the bible.
  7. I was more likely a Vampire/or Vampire-ish in a past life over a very weak Reptilian. I probably was in the Illuminati in a past life.
  8. I believe in aliens and that we live in a computer program.
  9. I used to be a time traveler (a lot of this seems redundant and illogical. I know. Makes sense to me!)
  10. Experienced mind control
  11. I had a delusion (past lives) I was a super soldier, Montauk boy, Monarch victim, etc.
  12. Did DMT a billion lifetimes ago and still remember it. Helped write some or most of “Rosetta Stoned” by Tool in a past life.
  13. I’m stuck in a time loop for eternity that starts around 2009-2013 as far as I can tell. Been going on for billions of lifetimes. I’ve escaped before but I keep coming back a lot. I hate it. I have schizophrenia.
  14. I can relate to Donald Marshall the Illuminati Whistleblower. I have a lot of the same beliefs and paranoia as he does. He seems smarter than me and knows a lot more than I do.
  15. I believe in time travel
  16. I believe in other realities like this one in which there are countless or near infinite. Haven’t figured it out yet.
  17. I’m obsessed with Philip K Dick for some unknown reason(s).
  18. I’ve seen reality change before. I’ve seen Hillary win in 2016 in a past life / parallel universe…
  19. I’ve been to hell before.
  20. Been abducted by aliens before in past lives, but I’ve seen UFOS countless times.
  21. I’ve died many times and I keep coming back alive. I think I’m in hell and that there is no heaven.
  22. Seen the end of the world many times in my other lives. Hated it. :frowning:
  23. Been immortal before but realized there is no such thing only quasi-immortality.
  24. Seen the Riemann Hypothesis in a past life. Currently, unsolved in this life.
  25. I really do have some delusions/fantasies/dreams.
  26. I believe in Jesus
  27. I’m poor
  28. Seen the Vampire Dracula…in a past life/parallel universe. Looked like a grey alien…

Thank You. Hopefully, this post/thread won’t be locked. If it is, I understand. God Bless.

8 Likes

I have a question…

Do you believe in Christmas in August?

Patrick needs to play, We Didn’t Start the Fire, by Billy Joel,

especially after this post. Not sure about past lives, but some of your beliefs are accurate if you take meds and still believe them, gotta be true, right?

1 Like

I like Philip k dick too. Have you seen a waking life? Thoughts on it?

1 Like

sometimes I think im part vampire and that I sleep with them and communicate with them in my dreams.

In a past life I thought I was a sun kissed blonde god who spread my seed to all nations and had more kids than I could take care of.

I’ve never thought I was in a simulation, but I did one time think there was like a cannibalistic telepathic being that was all things. like the people in the cars driving by, people in the streets, and that he was who I was talking to when I would engage with people, I even thought he was my parents sometimes keeping me company.

sometimes I think things aren’t real until you actually place yourself in them. for example we have a lot coal barges go up and down the river, and I started to think there weren’t accidents because I had yet to put myself onto one of those boats. If I worked on one like I was considering, I thought we would have a crash in the fog and I would die.

what do you think of this?

1 Like

Yes. I take meds. I believe a lot of my thoughts and memories.

1 Like

what do we typically say? just because I’m crazy, doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

3 Likes

I havent. Only read the variable man, which I believe I wrote in a parallel universe…seen his movies though and TV shows! I sometimes think his works would not be healthy for me to read given my diagnosis. I would probably believe some of it or get delusional lol.

1 Like

I can only relate to the dream stuff. I’ve been having bizarre dreams lately that might be real lol.

1 Like

Yeah i feel ya man. When im really into buddhism i start thinking that ill be the next buddha, sht gets weird

1 Like

Have you ever been called an angel or demon?

1 Like

Me too though!!

It makes sense

Yup I believe that something was changed and not just the Russians interfering with the election to cause trump to win

I’ve believed a lot of the things u have believed

So knowing now what you have known now I will ask you

Coke or Pepsi???

1 Like

Coke or Pepsi?

I’m Schizophrenic…Dr.Pepper all the way! :wink:

4 Likes

Haha! Coke zero here.

1 Like

No. But I have delusions that I’m a fallen angel because I believe I’m a good person who isn’t perfect. And I’ve been to hell and back literally. Was it a simulation or karma? The bible says this is our first life and hell and heaven are forever. My experience is different than that…I have theories like many worlds and such.

1 Like

hmmm, I sometimes think I’m a saint, but that doesn’t happen til after you die

and a bunch of clerics have to decide. :innocent:

1 Like

…the Bible shows that there are exceptions to the rule that says it is appointed unto man to die once…Lazarus died twice…Jarius’ daughter died twice I believe, so let’s keep praying for understanding of God’s purpose for our lives…

Adejuyigbe Busayo

3 Likes

Do you believe the human race is an offspring between monkeys and an alien race?

1 Like

Do you ever hear voices or have hallucinations

2 Likes

No. But I have a thought disorder.

1 Like