As a thank you

As a thank you for helping my in-laws with moving my partner’s uncle out and with my partner’s little sister’s room my mother in law bought Jasper zoo med pacman frog powdered food. It was only 6 dollars so not like a major thing.

6 Likes

Good going @cbbrown…??? What are u upto…

1 Like

That’s a nice gesture, but I’m just curious if they are still taking your check for their financial needs.

1 Like

@far_cry0 feeding cats and the shih tzu. Turned on the fish lights on.

@eighteyedspy23 they are because they said that we all got behind on the bills because of the 6 extra people we had here but who knows if they will keep their promise to lower the rent in a few months

2 Likes

Your in-laws shouldn’t be dictating the rent they charge you and your partner based on your in-laws financial needs. The rent should be consistent with similar rental accommodations in the area.

Weren’t you and your partner considering moving into a house her uncle owns? What would he charge you for rent?

3 Likes

He has to go through the legal system to remove the current tenants. He said it will be about 550 a month for a four bedroom house.

2 Likes

Get an exact number in writing, along with what utilities will be included.

2 Likes

No utilities will be included, gas usually runs between he said 98-200 dollars depending on the season. Electric is usually in the 200s. But we figured that with kaisei’s lights, fish filters and Jasper’s heat pad it would be that high.

2 Likes

Rent is super expensive in U.S …!!! We take 90 $ for 2 or 4 bed room…
Super cheap rent here in nepal.
Holy cow…

You can call the gas and electric companies to get an average of the bills for the past 12 months, to make sure you have an accurate number.

Ha! I pay $1250 for a one room apartment. And it’s in a shitty neighborhood.

3 Likes

Right?!? $550 for a 4 bedroom house is not a thing unless you’ve got connections. I pay $1600 for a 2 bedroom apartment on the edge of the city in a shitty neighborhood. And that’s a good deal.

2 Likes

When we first moved here and were looking for rooms to rent it was at least $700 a month just to rent a spare bedroom in someone’s house.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.