I feel rich

I got $10.50 in the bank and my landlord is coming to raise rent.:rofl:

3 Likes

That sucks. Sorry. I hope your situation gets better

1 Like

It’s really not that bad. I’m used to being poor.

2 Likes

Having low income makes me nervous because I have kids to feed. The mortgage went up and the cost of food etc went up. But my husband and I are both disabled on a fixed income. It makes me worry for the kids

1 Like

I’m from the gutter. Section 8 for life. Kalamazoo, Michigan yea boy. I have my street credentials. :joy::grimacing:

1 Like

Nothing like realizing you’re not meant for the CIA when the landlord comes over. Nervous!

Man I thought for sure she was gonna raise rent. We only pay $3195 a month. The houses around here are going for 4-5k. It’s even more ridiculous to buy. I hope we move soon. I’m tired of cleaning the pool. I guess that’s a first world problem. :joy:

What country do you live in? Oh I know you. Livingonadime.com

1 Like

Where the crap do you live? Where I used to live mortgage and lot rent ended up being $350 a month

Something wrong with Kalamazoo, MI?

That’s just like saying Charleston,WV (our capital city). Some places in Charleston rich folks live. Some places are bad parts of town. It’s all still Charleston just a different zip code

1 Like

I thought about moving to Kalamazoo. But I ended up not moving across state lines.

There’s also a really good primus song called Kalamazoo

1 Like

where i used to live in NJ i used to pay $1200/month for a 1bhk apartment about 20 years ago that was such a creaky n crappy place. the heaters didnt work the ac didnt work, washroom problems.

real estate stuff is way too costly in the US

1 Like

So did I until I woke up this morning…

1 Like

Lol your balling now im jealous bro :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That explains everything. I used to work with folks from NJ. Cost of living there and NYC is out of this world

3 Likes

ya thats right

nyc is just out of reach

2 Likes

It’s a good city. Has the Kalamazoo promise and Derek Jeter is from their.

I knew that went too smooth. She thinks I damaged her house from smoke. I don’t even smoke inside. I think she smelled my ash tray from outside. When she went outside. Then carried that smell in. I’m ready to move over the whole fiasco.

■■■■ landlords.