Are you ever friends with your voices?

This is my idea of Jesus 2.0. First he was yin, next he will be yang.

I also feel like Iā€™m telepathically communicating with people. I have had sexual experiences with voices too; the two voices that Iā€™ve had sexual experiences with are my two exboyfriends. One of which I donā€™t mind, it was actually enjoyable to have him visit me. My other ex is unfortunately the one that I deal with the most, as far as the sexual stuff goes. Iā€™m not attracted to him at all, never was physically attracted to him and heā€™s raped me in real life since we broke up and it feels like he rapes me when heā€™s not here. Luckily it hasnā€™t happened since Iā€™ve been medicated. But I still hear his commentary about his attraction to me and itā€™s really creepy. I loved him at one point, but he turned into a jerk and it just made his physical appearance even worse to me than it already was. I hate being haunted by him 24/7.

But I also feel like my body gets taken over and I used to make sneering faces uncontrollably. My fingers used to move like I was playing piano too. (I used to play when I was younger.) Sometimes it feels like my ex, the one I donā€™t like, takes over my body and cries through me when I make fun of him in my head. He is a Freemason and I heard him telling me in my head that he learned at his meetings how to control my mind, that he was going to have a demon possess me and that he was going to give me schizophrenia. Hearing all of this and seeing him 24/7, having him rape me without him being here before he finally raped me in real life after we broke up, etc. makes it super hard for me not to sit there thinking that heā€™s the cause of my schizophrenia and that he is in fact communicating with me in my head.

I would consider my other ex, the one that I do like, to be my friend. Which he is in real life and I still care about him a lot. Again, itā€™s hard to not sit there and believe that Iā€™m telepathically communicating with him because we are still very close and have slept together since we broke up.

I mainly hear my two exes, but when I talk to other people, I think Iā€™m hearing their thoughts and itā€™s usually stuff about what the person Iā€™m talking to thinks of me. A lot of times, I hear men ā€œthinkingā€ about me sexually and itā€™s rather annoying.

By talking to a ā€œsupernaturalā€ being and it telling what is going on in itself doesnā€™t prove anything, because it would have to be confirmed via rational or empirical means in order to constitute as knowledge .I would argue the same effect a spirit would create in a personā€™s mind to give him or her clairvoyant knowledge can also be used to misguide him or her into an illusionary state of reality. I use the word illusion because it implies a ā€œmagicianā€ and deception in a sense of the word. I donā€™t believe in psychic ability .In my view a psychic is an antenna and an external intelligence apart from him or her is the broadcaster and real observer/gatherer of the unseen information, and just like a television broadcast, not everything on it can always be trusted. This means it still requires sufficient rational or empirical support because it cannot be relied on with the same level of certainty as sensory input. Remember, the art of propaganda is to mix lies with truth, so I would be weary of this. Here is a good analogy for this concept (intro to The Outer Limits):

It could be a human was involved in your targeting, but I donā€™t give people who practice sorcery that much credit that they themselves would have telepathic abilities. People who practice sorcery use demons to do the REAL WORK. So what youā€™re experiencing directly is not human. My entity has personally shown me that he can morph his energy into anyone and impersonate them, so donā€™t fall for their tricks.

yes i hear voices but also i hear and see Jesus but he is real so i wouldnā€™t call him a voice
i am friends with one of my voices she nice and tell me to ignore the other voices

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ve been thinking itā€™s a demon but I do get confused sometimes and think itā€™s all my Freemason ex. But the Freemason will morph into my other ex, making me think that itā€™s a demon ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  with me. Plus, I find it impossible that the Freemason would be haunting me 24/7. I know heā€™s crazy, but I donā€™t think heā€™s that obsessed with me lol.

Yes, humans have physical limitations and have to eat, sleep, rest, ā– ā– ā– ā– , etc.

1 Like

Hahaha yeah. For a long time I just thought he had learned how to master functioning normally while still being able to telepathically stalk me. But I realize now that this is impractical and illogical. I mean idk how I feel about the whole demon thing. A part of me believes that itā€™s a demon and another part of me is just like, nah itā€™s just your brain playing tricks on you. But it sure does feel like Iā€™m possessed sometimes. Itā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up.

yesā€¦
take care :alien:

Sometimes my voices/hallucinations turn into my family members and I can tolerate themā€¦most of the time theyā€™re negative entities though constantly attacking me.

I had lady gaga and christopher lee in my head and was buddies with them. At first when this happened I thought I had established some type of cell phone in my head tapped into them.and that weā€™re all some elite group thatā€™s tapped into each other. But eventually I got to talking with them about meeting up in person and they were going to and they just never showed up.

I made friends with the wooly mammoth that cause the ground to quake when it walked. I knew a woman that found peace in being friends with a 7 ft cockroach in NYCā€¦ 20 years ago was my biggest and of very few psychotic breaks

Daimon is the Greek derivative for the term demon. Why did you pick that name?

I would caution everyone not to talk to demons if they talk to you. dabbling with the occult is very dangerous.

I have 5. One of them is not really ā€œfriendsā€ per se, but he is pretty much an information source. He has actually helped me repair things that I donā€™t know about. Everything from cars to computers.

Guy pays rent so i have to be friends with him.

Daimon by etymology would mean spirit guide or demigod. For instance, Socrates claimed he communicated to a daimon, and I am certain he didnā€™t mean an evil spirit, since according to him it assisted him and guided him throughout his life. I picked the name because I like the concept and have felt in the past like I was guided by positive beings and not just negative ones, such as when it comes to the Holy Spirit, or what the Greeks would call Muses, which I experienced while writing poetry. I could feel a positive being merge energies with mine, and I found it expanded my consciousness and gave me more creative ability while writing poetry when it comes to Muses. My experiences with the Holy Spirit were after doing prayer to invocate it inside me to experience its fruits and gifts, which I found expanded my philosophical ability and gave me more of a sound mind. The Holy Spirit definitely had a healing type of energy that felt like permeated my entire mind.

2 Likes

I personally donā€™t think it is occult to think people predating Christianity could have had spiritual experiences of something positive on their own. Saint Augustine suggested there was spiritual knowledge in other schools of thought/religions as well. Protestants may have a problem with this concept, but for knowledgeable Catholics it really isnā€™t an issue. Saint Aquinas after all used some philosophy from Greek philosophers.

1 Like

Occult 45 is a mean spirit. I plan on steering clear

1 Like

Isnā€™t that a type of liquor?