Schizophrenia.com

Are you a very insecure person?

I look fit physically and I do not have financial Trouble but I behave and talk like a mentally ill,i talk and behave like I was afraid of anything and everything,is that generalized anxiety disorder?becayse it’s most thing I am afriad,like a cat,like having to sing a song I get anxious,can I get helped on these?

I am about as insecure as I could be. I was broken emotionally long before my onset of Sz set in to do some more damage. Looking back though love and trauma did far more damage than my six years of psychosis did. But I am healing slowly over time. With every year now things get a little better, a little easier. I will probably always be damaged and a little broken but I believe I can recover emotionally as well.

1 Like

Very much so, 20 characters

But I spent what self esteem private school hadn’t taken from me on two years of an emotionally abusive relationship that utterly sapped the self confidence I had left. I’ve healed since here and there but still at age 31 have crippled self esteem that when built up over time has disappeared with the wind before I realized it was there.

1 Like

hi yes im insecure always have been i was born sensitive my mother told me that when i was little she took me to kindergarten and i cried when i was away from my mother thenursery staff said to my mum just leave shell settle down no i cried the ENTIRE time i was there and they told her not to bring me back. you can get help do you have access to any therapy? talkig this stuff through with someone where you can ask questions and get the best advice if you see what i mean. i dont think you have GAD i think anxiety is a co morbid condition that goes with schizophrenia as does moajor depression ocd etc have you ever tried yoga? you can buy yoga dvds on amazon its a good meditation for us guys because if we just sit still and meditate voices bother us. also online hypnosis on self confidence you can try different ones out on you tube.tc

1 Like