Do you have a certain time of day you prefer to go out?

I don’t do mornings it takes me awhile to wake up. I prefer the afternoons. How about you?

4 Likes

I am most unrestful between 1pm and 6pm so it’s good for me to go out a bit at least once at that time.

1 Like

I think I’m starting to convince myself I hate sunlight lol.

1 Like

Mornings are too cold but a month from now I’ll be walking in the mornings I like the mornings. I have my coffee. I’m a morning person I’d say. Usually most productive in morning. Night time is for reading tho. And definitely a walk in early evening right before dinner time.

Nothing beats a summer night. Last summer brings back such nostalgia it’s gonna be triggering for me when summer comes along even tho it’s when I need my DOC the least because my mood is always stable. It brings back some memories of summer 2021 and 2017 too

2 Likes

Not mornings, too out of it.
Afternoons between 12pm and 4pm

During Winter between 12 and 3pm

I don’t really like going out when it’s dark.

5 Likes

Early afternoon. No rush hour traffic. No need to rush around and stress out to make it on time places.

2 Likes

Between 11am to 4pm (6pm in summer). I’m lazy in the mornings and afternoons I’m more awake. I hate going out at night and avoid it as much as I can

2 Likes

I like to go sit in the backyard after lunch to get some sun

1 Like

afternoon when most people are at work or school
morning is hard cant get out of bed

Same, afternoons and evenings.

My job starts at 12 non because I am NOT a morning person, lol

1 Like

Nighttime. Less people out and about.

1 Like

I usually don’t go out in the mornings either, but I walked my dog this morning.

1 Like

I prefer mornings.
The earlier the better n then I can stay inside the rest of the day.

1 Like

In the mornings. If I don’t get out of the apartment before 1:00 pm it’s unlikely I’ll go out that day. Unless I have an appointment.

1 Like

Afternoons are best for me. Mornings are tough and nights bring back too many triggering memories. Afternoons, not so many people around, just better for me if I need to get something done.
I was gonna write a couple of smart-ass comments but better not. Feeling a little manic today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I like dusk and watching the sun go down. Evenings are good for going out. Now if only I could convince this old body to like the cold…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.