POLL: are you a morning person or a night owl?

I’ve had jobs that required me to wake up quite early, but I’ve never been a morning person, much more a night owl.

• Morning person
  • Night owl

0 voters

1 Like

Mornings, simply because I normally wake up to voices early in the mornings before everyone wakes up. I enjoy it sometimes, I can sit and have my coffee alone and in quiet before anyone is up

2 Likes

Definitely a morning person. My meds don’t allow me to stay up late, and I’m usually up before 7-8 am. I enjoy it.

3 Likes

Night owl for me. I love reading and writing late into the night. I do a lot of thinking at night.

3 Likes

I’ve only been getting about 3 hours of sleep a night for a few weeks so I guess I’m both. It’s got to do with the Arctic summer, with the sun being up 21 hours a day. When winter comes and the sun disappears I’ll be sleeping continuously.

2 Likes

I am mostly a night person - when i wake up I look like a sh*t and am usually in a bad mood.

1 Like

Depends on meds I’m taking.Since Seroquel,I fall easily in sleep around 10 PM,and wake at 6 AM.But night is liberating.Sometimes if I wake around midnight I stay until morning.That’s when forum is alive.

Been in bed latley by 4-5pm usually im up at 4-5am. Get my 12 hours in. Im not an evening person. Most of the time i am in bed early cos of boredom.

1 Like

I do wake up early but I also sleep during the day

1 Like

I always want to read at night but just fall asleep. In the morning I love my coffee and I’m most productive/alive at that point

Definitely a morning person

3 Likes

I look forward to mornings because I enjoy a nice mug of tea and shredded wheat
I’m no good at staying up late these days it’s good to get to bed

2 Likes

I go to bed at 8:30 p.m. and wake up between 5:30 and 6 a.m. I just started getting up that early about two weeks ago. At first I fought it and kept trying to go back to sleep, but now I like it, I get some good reading done before I have to start my day. It’s preparing me to have to get up early when I get a full-time job.

2 Likes

I am neither, I am more of an afternoon person.

2 Likes

I’m normally a night owl but my meds knock me out early so now I’m more of a mid-afternoon owl

What so many morning people yikes!

1 Like

Afternoon.

1 Like

All my life I’ve been a real night owl, but, lately, I’ve been getting up at around 8 or 9 in the morning and going to bed around 11pm or 12 am. So, I guess that makes me both a night owl and a morning person now.

I hit an owl at night once with my car. :yum:

1 Like

Night owl. But I can see the beauty of being a morning person.

1 Like

I didn’t vote because I’m a morning owl