Are there any topics you like to study?

I read quite a bit of contemporary phenomenologists on sz. It’s interesting but not without its problems.

2 Likes

Schizophrenia/schizoaffective/bipolar
Birds
Nutrition
Vegetarian cooking
Environmental issues and eco friendly tips
Psychology
Islam

1 Like

Mental Health
Psychology
Chiropractic
Business Administration
Public Health
Human resource management

1 Like

Theology, philosophy, arts, literature

2 Likes

Medicine
Computer science
Programming

1 Like

I’m really interested in programming also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Umm…
medicine, mathematics, physics, neuroscience, psychology

1 Like

Religion

History in general

Mental health.

These are the main topics I study nowadays.

1 Like

That’s true.

I try to switch between a neurological / neuropharmacy approach and a phenomenological view of sz when reading.

Without the “chemical imbalance” theory something is lacking. But i like the phenomenological insistence on regarding SZ as a disturbance in ipeseity (selfhood) though sometimes i miss the heuristics of the view.

2 Likes

I study biblical Greek and Hebrew on a very part time basis. But it’s coming along. Otherwise I like birds, tobacco history, American Civil War, and other things.

:innocent:

1 Like

Herbs, mushrooms/fungi, health topics, and cryptozoology.

1 Like

Ive had enough of nutrition. I’m getting tired of it. I would like to know a bit of everything. Some topics like philosophy I’d like to know more in depth. I’d like to know about geography. Quantum physics, history… I wish I had more motivation…

1 Like

Mathematics fifteenfifteen

3 Likes

Spanish
Piano performance
Catholicism
And, no, I don’t consider studying Spanish a waste of time. Quite the contrary.

2 Likes

I took a spanish course in university, it was for fun and it was really fun.

2 Likes

My interests change from time to time. I like some history. I’ve been frequenting channels about military weapon systems. I’ve been doing some writing. I lose interest and switch to something else sometimes.

1 Like

I always read some English and Chinese essays.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.