What do you like to read about?

i like to read about herbalism, and used to read about nutrition, fitness, and also religions. i don’t read much fiction novels but should probably start as i get a little bogged down with some of my reading. how bout you? i have 2 hours in my schedule a day to read and write. when i wind down in the evening. how bout you? what do you like to read about?

4 Likes

Fiction. Anything based in facts is good.

4 Likes

The occult :neutral_face:

But I listen to audiobooks instead of actually reading.

4 Likes

o yeah i could see myself getting interested in the occult but ive yet to go down that rabbit hole.

2 Likes

I got a documentary audiobook right now. I also like fiction. I read health magazines. I like to do analog crosswords as well. That’s not exactly reading, but similar I guess.

3 Likes

I like to read some Philosophy, Popular Science Publications, British and American literature, ect.

5 Likes

Biographies. Science and math textbooks. Hate fiction.

5 Likes

I mostly read thrillers but I like a lot of non fiction too

4 Likes

I like the weird stuff. Stuff like “The ten rarest fish” or “10 things you didn’t know about Mt. Everest”. Or “the list of most bizarre looking animals”. I like reading about celebrities. I guess I like fluff. Like who are the rudest celebrities or things like, “Justin Bieber’s most cringeworthy moments” or “celebs who are really bad people in real life…” Or “10 famous celebs who killed someone”

Just trivial interesting stuff.

4 Likes

I like to read medical journals and fantasy/sci-fi novels.

7 Likes

I generally read while waiting for the laundry to finish at the laundro mat. I like fiction. Generally I like fiction and less challenging emotionally straining stuff, I really like comedic fiction a lot. Its a small subset of the books out there but I find it just so much fun to just have fun in a fantasy world with good humor.

4 Likes

I like to read psychology, new age, self-help, diet and nutrition and religions

3 Likes

I got back into reading. With some practise. I already finished a book from Haruki Murakami, and have another book from a different author about over the half read.

My memory is still awful. Before that I haven’t really read in over a year. I even aborted the newspaper.
Already have more than one hundred pages read from Ken Follet’s Kingsbridge. I’m always reading two books at the same time.

2 Likes

Philosophy, nature and physics. In fiction, the more bizarre the better for me

3 Likes

I haven’t read enough to make clear what I would like to read. I read a bit of fantasy and science fiction, rarely a thriller, some other genres occasionally.

3 Likes

Revolutions.
Now i will order some books
about Kronstadt rebellion

2 Likes

LS! I like reading historical biographies. Recently I have read a book about Lenin a book about Franco a book about Pol Pot a book about financier Siegmund Warburg and now I am reading a biography of King George IV.

4 Likes

Anything about linguistics or languages

2 Likes

I love Murakami, he writes like he is in half-psychosis :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Religion, psychology…

Philosophy

Self help information online for example psychology today.

Used to love reading nutrition stuff BUT I think I’ve mastered that enough now.

Reading further into nutrition will just be excessive.

There’s only so much I need to know in nutrition

2 Likes