Anyone tried Abilify and Rexulti?

I’m so sorry about that, @Wave. My Risperdal doesn’t do any of that to me. I’m still going to try going off of it though.

1 Like

I wish you luck @SkinnyMe

1 Like

Thankyou, @Wave, I wish you luck too.

1 Like

yea, I was just going to say saphris is a good little ap. It really tackled my positives. I didn’t even realize how messy my brain was until I took the saphris and it quieted everything down. It’s nice. But I won’t lie, it’s hard to take. It goes under the tongue and it tastes awful. It sort of burns your mouth and makes it feel numb. But I’ve gotten used to it over time and it doesn’t bother me too much anymore. It’s worth it to me because it works so well with keeping me present. My sister, who isn’t really on board with taking a bunch of meds, made the comment “it’s nice to have my sister back” after I started taking saphris. I just feel more connected to the people I love and more in reality. I spend a lot less time struggling with the demons in my head. I’m sorry if that sounds weird, I don’t know how else to describe it.

2 Likes

I just hope that I don’t lose my mind, again.
When I switched off of Risperdal 2 years ago, I lost my mind and ended up in the Hospital, twice.

1 Like

I know what you mean. I have that fear too.

1 Like

Thanks @Leaf, I am glad that you have found a med that works for you.
I will discuss this with my pdoc.

2 Likes