Anyone own a gun?

Kinda scared to own one but not a bit inthusiast eather , so no I don’t own any.

not allowed…!!

2 Likes

I think @neveragain has some, but his family is holding them for him because he is not allowed to legally hold them :thinking:

1 Like

My neighbor wanted to give one to my son. Told him I’d just borrow it and return it after we go shooting. But we haven’t done that yet. He knows I have sz. Went over to his house to call 911 when I was phsycotic, my wife took my cellphone away. Lol

I used to. Was a pistol handed down from my grandpa. Mysteriously disappeared, though. I don’t think I would now with the DX. I wouldn’t trust myself.

1 Like

I’m not allowed.

1 Like

I don’t want one and I don’t need one.

6 Likes

I also don’t want one and don’t need one. I live in a place that has security.

1 Like

Now legal in the uk to own one.

1 Like

There is no way I could own a gun. That is off limits for me. Sometimes I feel like I would like to own a gun, but then I decide I don’t want to scare my neighbors. I would never walk into a place and start shooting people, but I could see myself, if I got off my med’s, going out walking one night, and turning around and shooting somebody who was walking up behind me. I get pretty spooky when I get off my med’s. I don’t need those kinds of troubles. If I need to protect myself I’ll use pepper spray.

3 Likes

In my country it is not normal to own a gun. Also there is no way i would get a permit to own one. And I wouldnt want to. Dont trust myself when i’m ill.

1 Like

Just about every home around where I live have firearms. It is very common here in the country.
I have a few.

1 Like

I have in the past, but currently don’t. I’d like to again, but my wife is completely against it, so it won’t happen, and that’s probably for the best.

2 Likes

do u want to carry some of the GUns!!!

I own quite a few, I collect them. I never go hunting, I just like putting holes in pieces of paper.

I have:
Remington RM380 with Crimson Trace laser sight, .380
Henry American Beauty lever action in .22LR
Ruger P-95 9mm
Walther G22 in carbon fiber finish, .22LR
Walther P22 in black, .22LR
Hi-Point Model 995, 9mm
Ruger GP-100 with rosewood grip inlays, .357 Magnum
Yugoslavian SAR-1, 7.62x39mm
Mauser 98k, 8x57mm

3 Likes

I’m too paranoid to own a gun.
I also tend to get delusional very quickly.

1 Like

Thankfully I don’t own any firearms. Probably would not have survived my suicide attempt and would be dead now.

1 Like

I don’t think in California that I can? Never looked into it. I have a reoccurring fantasy that involves shooting my ex, and so I would never own a gun and put myself in that tempting position…just to be honest.

4 Likes

It’s common where I live too. I could get one really easily, but I won’t.

1 Like

I have a spear gun and a bang stick from my old scuba diving days. If someone tries to break into my crib they’re gonna get speared and banged on.

3 Likes