Anybody depressed that you have family or loved ones who have to deal/live with you

Idk just depressed that my family has to put up with me, as of lately, living at home no job no friends no schooling just at the house constantly,
Sick to my stomach about it all just everything included.
My world ended a while back and my lifestyle has put a toll on my mom and she is becoming depressed from it,
Also I’m not as in touch as everyone else, I’m not 100% to say the least. Just not like normal anymore.

Anyone else feel this way,

2 Likes

My mom will say ■■■■ like “I had this dream about you” and I’m like “it’s just a dream”. And then she’ll repeat the dream. Implying that I worry her. I don’t worry myself so don’t worry about me so much. She says stuff that makes me feel I’m a burden. Pisses me off.

2 Likes

I would not say it depresses me because I know my parents like me. The only way it would upset me was if we did not get along. My parents are always talking to me, they would not do this if they were upset. Saying that I do kind of wish they would move out already, they have been living at my house for too long.

1 Like

Wait are you living in their house or are they living at your house?

I feel bad living here with my parents because they have to see me everyday and the struggles i go through and i can see it takes a toll on them. I know they love me and probably wanted me to have a great life but it is what it is.

2 Likes

They are living with me while there new house is under construction.

1 Like

I feel bad for my husband and kids. I’m not the wife or mother they deserve.

1 Like

I take my meds religiously in the hopes that it will prevent any more psychotic breaks that would take a toll on my family

1 Like

Yes. I feel like a burden to society and my family. :fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:

1 Like

yea i can feel that way at times tbh

1 Like

last year after a bad breakup with an abusive ex i had relapsed on drugs and i was in and out of a psych ward. my mom got really stressed out and on the way home with me in the car one day she pulled over and started banging on the wheel and yelling that she didn’t know what to do to fix me and she was at a loss with me.

one of the worst feelings i ever had. i didn’t know what to do at all. said “i hope you feel better soon mum” and got out of the car and went inside on my own then we pretended it didn’t happen after that

i think about it a lot

1 Like

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :open_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::metal:t5::slightly_smiling_face::two_hearts::pray:t3:

Actually I don’t feel bad about that.

I miss them and want better contact with them and maybe to live close to them too and see them more often etc

I know they may of had higher expectations from me and maybe I disappointed them and then when I was psychotic I isolated from them and accused them of stuff…

I do pray to enrichen their lives.

I seriously do not feel guilty for being schizo and not working etc

I try

1 Like

I am proud of getting through childhood.
It was painful,heavy etc

Yes, I sometimes feel guilty that my husband has to put up with me - especially when I’m ill. This year was tough for us as I was depressed, suicidal and in hospital twice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.