Any Asexuals?

Don’t know, never had one.

There seems to be a lot of confusion here about what asexuality actually is. Here is a handy reference for anyone interested in learning more

http://www.whatisasexuality.com/intro/

1 Like

Heroin attached to sperm.

It’s ■■■■■■ up, it’s just ■■■■■■ up.

Oops, another screwed over human with a ■■■■ life i suppose.

I’m asexual.

It’s awesome. Let me recruit you to be asexual too :slight_smile:

Just kidding, I don’t care who you have sex with so long as they’re consenting.

1 Like

I used to think I was asexual. I’ve never had a sexual drive my entire life,
But now I discover Katie does

I would enjoy the beejeebus out of sex if I could but I don’t see ladies going for a MI, 80 pounds overweight, likely permenantly unemployed dude, so I don’t bother seeking it.

1 Like

I don’t really enjoy sex that much IRL but my GF seems to need lots of it (borderline) so I comply

maybe but i’m not ruling out sex, if it happens it happens but if it doesnt then thats ok, i dont want to pressurise my gf and its difficult for me anyway with my dysfunction and lack of libido, i have discussed this with her and she is somewhat the same, we still cuddle and kiss etc though. idk if that makes me asexual.

I just learned that it is now LGBTQIA. They added a few letters. Good luck Mr. Trump getting that out.

Tried it, i couldn’t do it anymore.

Women look fine and everything but the act i can’t do, i find it repulsive.

I felt sick doing it. Bloody inside. It just wasn’t nice at all to me.

Flesh and everything, innards, and death body.

Opiates attached to reproduction, a sick joke.

In my mind no. In reality yes.

I practice on my own a lot.

1 Like

Really think a lot of it is the meds and the sz. I was married before sz and our relationship has been redefined every episode . Sex is not as appealing.

1 Like

I thought I was…but now I am not sure anymore…I think my aversion to sex is just due to traumatic experiences. I still have a full libido and fantasize about it, but whenever I attempt to do anything too sexual with another person I panic and freeze up (I’ve even spiraled into paranoia…) and the mood is lost.

I haven’t tried anything in 4 years now. I wonder if things would be better if I tried now. Not sure.

I’m basically asexual now, but I haven’t always been, and might not be in the future. I was sexually abused as a kid and the sex-violence association is too strong for me. Maybe someday I’ll be able to have healthy, loving sex. For now I’m just glad my libido is almost gone because until I was about 23 it was so high that it drove me up the wall.

Lower libido? Yes
Asexual? No

Well I hope that’s going well for you, Bee.

I really know next to nothing about sex and relationships. The sza (which I’m not sure isn’t just sz with some other stuff as I hallucinate all the time not just with mood stuff) started when I was only 14. I think the things I heard had affected my self esteem somewhat. I wasn’t attracted to any of the girls that liked me but I was definitely to girls in general. I was so religous that even if I had had a girlfriend, until I became an atheist I would have been against sex.
Well maybe there was one or two I liked. But from 14-23 I had mini episodes almost every summer. I’m glad they didn’t see that.
My teens were even more confusing than they are for most. Constant bullying voices can do that.

Because of the meds I guess I’m just a romantic asexual as @Ninjastar puts it. I still like the idea of being in a relationship but I don’t feel the same burning passion that I used to. Although my sexual organs don’t seem to work that well anymore either.

1 Like