Any advice would be great

Wow, princess hang in there. Sounds like you’ve been through a lot.

1 Like

I love This site. We all can relate, and not judging or anything and just good to get stuff off your chest and be listened to.

2 Likes

Yes I love this site too. I’m here all the time. lol I hope you find it as helpful as I have. Everyone’s great. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I definitely agree on that. We’re all kind of one big family :wink:

2 Likes

I’m sure at that time you also did not think you were psychotic, you thought everything made sense and that you could find tons of evidence to prove your theory right. It’s just the psychosis doing what it does best, lie to you and make you believe it.

1 Like

Meds are the foundation and CBT allows you to build on that foundation. Doing CBT before you’ve stabilized on meds is putting the cart before the horse.

3 Likes

Yes my psychologist won’t do any work on ptsd or ‘psychosis’ until I’m stable.he just listens ando gives me adevice and tells me to take aps.

2 Likes

i wouldn’t do anything with the hands, give it a year or so and wait and see whether it begins to feel like they are your hands.

It’s already been over a year I’ve known this.no aps get rid ofor it cause I know the truth

1 Like

I was wondering if maybe you’re like this one person I know - with hers her medicine has to be changed every so often as it stops working. But you also have to be aware of what is reality and what is hallucination - you have to be aware of what healthy feels like again (it can feel like a foreign feeling at first). I believed that I could hear peoples thoughts and conversations/surrounings from afar and that I had listened in to a murder. From there I believed that the people I had imagined were angry at me and were going to find me because I hadn’t called the police. (thank heavens I didn’t!)