An article about the ketogenic diet possibly causing remission

Have you heard of this yet? What do you think?

Patients in remission after turning ketogenic

3 Likes

My gluten free diet helps with my hallucinations I think but idk what ketogenic diet is

Dr Oz explaining Keto because he is more professional than I

1 Like

That’s my diet but I eat a lot of meat. I did research and there are studies showing that gluten free diets may help reduce hallucinations in sz patients. It helps me but I also eat sweets and chocolate (chocolate is bad for anxiety and makes me a little more parinoid and stuff but I love it so much)

That article is famous. Someone mentions it here from time to time.

Ketogenic diets don’t cure schizophrenia.

3 Likes

Interesting. I had no idea.

1 Like

@everhopeful I never said it curses sz I said it helps me and read that it may help others

2 Likes

I kind of thought it was too good to be true.

1 Like

I really should cut out the chocolate it does bad stuff to me

I spent half a year doing keto. NO difference in symptoms. Others have found the same. Sorry, but this is an SZ urban legend.

2 Likes

Lol. Laughing because chocolate is definitely hard to let go of :)!

So happy to hear your side. Thanks.

I believe it works. Seen multiple examples including a psychiatrist at Harvard…who knows…

1 Like

@shutterbug idk but I think it helps me idk about others just myself. I love gluten free food even though it does limit me to a point

@Pixiedustqueen I knoooooow it’s so hard (this month is really bad because I’m eating soup and pudding due to teeth problems)

@insidemind I think it helps me!

1 Like

I’ve watched a couple of Dr. Berg and Dr. Berry videos. They both really like Keto. You should check them out if you haven’t already.

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: at Dr. Oz being a professional.

Professional quack more like.

4 Likes

My problem is I’m lazy and it is hard.

1 Like

Yeah! But compared to me! But I admit that video was way too hype. I apologize haha for posting it.

@LED I KNOW!!! Lol