Amyloban 3399 part 2

Hey @naturallycured do you by chance know the concentration levels of amyloban present in the actual mushroom itself? It is being sold at my local market and I want to buy some, but not mess up my med schedule.

2 Likes

Amyloban 3399 contains 6% Amycenone, the active ingredient, but I don’t know how much a regular Lion’s Mane fruiting body contains. The Amyloban 3399 goes through a patented refinement process to get that percentage, so I imagine a non-refined Lion’s Mane wouldn’t have as much.

I recall some people trying out standard Lion’s Mane and not experiencing much antipsychotic benefit, but there was some anxiolytic effect.

1 Like

Took Lion’s Mane for 3 weeks, it didn’t help negative symptoms. Idk about positive symptoms bcz I have none on meds. I thought about reducing antipsychotic dose but I don’t want to rely on something that’s not always in stock, its a rollercoaster of positive symptoms, risky.

1 Like

Anyways, I have no positive or negative symptoms on Abilify, Rexulti or Vraylar.

1 Like

That’s great. Good luck with your regimen.

No, by end of this year. I had no positive or negative symptoms on 20mg Abilify. For me partial dopamine agonists don’t cause negative symptoms at all. I am lucky. Next week I will be on 1mg Rexulti and 3mg Risperdal. Maybe 2mg Rexulti and 2mg Risperdal next. Negatives will get better but not as better as on Vraylar only.

1 Like

Why can’t they get you on Vraylar asap?

1 Like

It will come out by end of this year in Canada.

2 Likes

"So, you eat it raw or cooked. You could even dry it and add it to your coffee or tea.

But there’s a drawback with these methods — you can’t regulate the dosage or determine how much nutrient you’re actually getting."

As I understand it, that is one of the advantages of modern medicine over rudimentary herbalism: Exact dosage regulation. There were probably ancient methods of regulating herbal doses, but I don’t know them. Many things go into dose concentration in a particular batch, such a cultivation methods.

I will retry it with Vraylar, minimum Vraylar dose possible. I think it will reduce Vraylar’s dose.

I think it does improve positive symptoms because I was having visual hallucinations after stopping it after using it for 3 weeks.

@anon4362788 Were you able to reduce your Abilify dose by using Lion’s Mane?

@shutterbug, well I can’t tag him hidden profile.
By how much did he reduce his antipsychotic using Amyloban? He told me but idk how to find his post.

3 Likes

Thanks a ton! I noted it in my google drive for when I switch to Vraylar.

1 Like

You are welcome. I happened to remember the word Geodone, so I did a search for Amyloban Geodone.

Please listen to your doctor’s recommendation on dosage, of course.

1 Like

I will restart taking Lion’s Mane after starting on a low dose Zyprexa this 15 Sept.

Its so expensive how many capsules do you take? I found the mushroom wisdom one

1 bottle of Amyloban lasts a month.

1 Like

I get the Lion’s Mane one its cheaper, I will ask my pdr to reduce my Zyprexa and if I get symptoms I will take Lion’s Mane. I hope it works because I have less negative symptoms on lower ap doses.

1 Like

It’s not going to work for psychosis much if you get something other than Amyloban. But hopefully you get some kind of benefit.