Amyloban 3399 part 2

I did get a benefits with Lion’s Mane. I had visual hallucinations when stopping it after using it for 3 weeks.

1 Like

Amyloban is 100$ here, can’t afford that.

Yeah, it’s pretty pricey. Has a real track record though. @shutterbug swears by it for example.

I bought it over a dozen times. Don’t need it anymore though.

2 Likes

Its good for getting vivid dreams at night. It helps to think more clearly.

1 Like

For whoever has tried mushroom and have a positive effect on symptoms, you should know that most mushrooms have a very rich amino-acid profile. Amino acids are building blocks for the brain. If you eat little unprocessed meats you might be low on it.

It might be worth trying protein powders to see if you get even more symptom relief.

Just a additional trail that might be worth checking out.

1 Like

I had to research this for Mr. Star, so I thought I would pass along the info. Lion’s mane and amyloban do not make you pop positive for anything on a drug test. It is approved for use by the millitary and the DoD.

I have been feeling much better since starting it. One bottle has 180 pills, which lasts 90 days for me. I take one in the morning and one in the evening, each pill is 325 mg amyloban. I use Mushroom Wisdom brand.

2 Likes

This was the source where I found that info.

2 Likes

What kind of visual hallucinations?

Fast moving shadows but its gone now. I am not taking it now.

1 Like

I used to see these shadow clouds in my house they’d be in the corner of the ceiling then they’d float over me it was bizarre. Wasn’t scary just strange. Then one day they went away.
I’ve never tried amyloban it’s too expensive

1 Like

That’s also why I stopped it and it was a cheaper version called Lion’s mane, its 45$ so still expensive. I would rather buy a PC video game with that money.

1 Like

A video game is worth more to you than recovery? Really? Amyloban lets me float along on a maintenance dose of head meds. That in itself is spectacular, not to mention the other benefits. It’s a bargain.

You know how Cookie Monster now says “cookies are a sometimes thing?” Yeah, same goes for video games.

3 Likes

I am waiting for Vraylar anyways. Vraylar should be like Abilify so no negative symptoms.

Also I have no positive symptoms while on meds.

I’m back on the Amyloban.

Wow. I killed the voices. Can’t hear ■■■■! Almost. Maybe like a tiny tiny bit of something I can just ignore.

■■■■ those perverts.

This stuff needs to be on Amazon prime. It’s ■■■■■■■ Godly.

2 Likes

Zinc citrate 2x50mg daily with amyloban works 100% for thought broadcasting for me.
If you add zinc, consider adding 2 or 5mg of copper along with it.

Copper is very bad avoid copper containing supplements. I usually buy zinc which have no copper in it. The reason is daily allowed copper intake is just 900 mcg which can easily come from food. Excess copper remains in body and its very toxic to various organs. Copper excess is linked to many mental diseases.

Zinc citrate 15 mg is ideal no need to add any copper to it.

1 Like

2mg of copper was just recommended in texts with high dose of zinc.

excess copper can’t leave from body it get deposited in liver, brain, heart, eyes etc thus very toxic.

Thread bump, this is a great part of my regimen