Amyloban 3399 (Lion's Mane) discussion

Your on a remission mission and I’m telling you you can do it. You really can. You have to slowly increase the dose. One day you wont need it anymore. It heals the brain. This stuff is THAT good.

It doesn’t heal the brain, but it works.

If you stop, the hallucinations come back.

i know your probably really pumped its working, but give a month and report back how its going. I used to be like this about every supplement i tried lol

It does heal the brain when you continue to increase the dose…the nerve growth factor effect is permanent

I’ve never been like this about any supplement accept for this.

A little tip, if you get itchy after taking it, have an antihistamine.

but how long have you been taking it. that always helps to figure out.

for example, I started using these light therapy glasses. I had no faith that they would actually work.

but since day 1 theyve helped me wake up (stop melatonin production) and also helps me get to sleep at a normal time (start melatonin production earlier in evening.)
been using them for a few months now and they still work the same as day 1.

when i tried something like sarcosine, or ltheanine, or methionine, or sam-e and all the other supplements , itd last for a few weeks then diminish

The secret is that this disease is a color processing disorder. Light therapy glasses are amazing but it’s the liones mane that actually teaches your brain to process colors. You process color better on shrooms. I know these arent magic mushrooms but taken for q long time they can be just as effective.

It reduces your immunity (increased white blood cell count), affects thyroid function and thus increases blood cholesterol. It might have cognitive benefits but carries several side effects.

Increased WBC count is usually correlated with increased immunity.

1 Like

When have some infection WBC count increases. So an increased WBC count denotes some kind of infection body fighting of. Lione’s mane mushroom is a kind of fungus so it can cause allergic reactions, increased histamine etc and that might be the reason why WBC count increasing when taking it.

Listen. Liones Mane isnt actually healthy for your body at a cellular level. It’s not bad for you either. It doesnt really do anything on that front. But it cures this illness. It does. It really does.

The NGF increase doesn’t cure SZ. I’ve tried it for months and about 3 days after stopping the voices come back full force.

YES it does. That means you have to increase the dose you shouldnt have stopped you should have increased the dose.

I’ll try 9 pills a day for week. My thought broadcasting is pretty minimal so I should notice a difference

If there was a restorative factor the voices wouldn’t have come back so fast. I don’t think the NGF is the mechanism of action.

It is an anti-inflammatory though, that is probably the mechanism.

1 Like

It’s because you have to fully heal the brain you need to increase it if you stop they will come back.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Amyloban 3399 part 2

Closed this one due to max post count