All in eleven days

The criteria for a forced commitment is if a person is ‘danger to himself or others’. You are definitely a danger to yourself. When you talk about cutting I worry that you might go too deep and hit an artery. You need to see a doctor and get stabilized on medication. The worse you act out the harsher the medication the doctor is likely to prescribe.

1 Like

That’s what I mean… see how I provoked the entity by using the "it’ word, which could be carried farther by saying
"So you dont like the “I” word?
So are you Lucifer?
And if so did you not say “I” will ascend in heaven, “I” will become like the Most High, so you used an I word, so whats up?
If you are not Lucifer WHO are you and please explain the specific type of entity you are so we can show the proper respect for a life form from another dimension seeing as you are an interdimensional being…

And I would ask you to stop molesting my brain and chill out…and ask also, .Do you need someone to talk to? Are you lonely? Are you in pain? has someone wronged you? Do you feel guilty about something you have done? Do you have emotions? What are your desires? Why are those desires? Are you destined for destruction? If so, do you seek a way to escape it?

This sort of conversation could be had

I’m thinking about calling my case manager when my meds run out. Seeing if she’ll just refill them, or if she wants to send me to the hospital. Dreading this. It’ll be in eleven days. Wondering if I should go Monday or what?

Please call your case manager. Call your doctor.
Are you going through Mental Health Court?

Hi,
I will call her on Monday, but I don’t know what will happen, maybe she won’t send me to the hospital.

I’m not sure if it’s mental health court, I’m not so sure what that is.

Thank you.

1 Like

I’m proud of you for getting ready to do this. It takes a lot of courage to face the unknown of this situation. I do hope you get help not to self harm any more.

Have a safe weekend and try to keep busy doing things that make you happy.

1 Like

Thank you kidsister!!! I appreciate your replies! I won’t cut myself anymore just in case they do send me to the hospital and get evaluated, I won’t have fresh cuts and maybe they won’t admit me.

1 Like

And you stay safe as well! Thanks!

1 Like

Even if you do go in the hospital as long as you are not an immediate danger to self or others (no fresh cuts) they usually only hold you 3 - 4 days… I know some states though have longer if its a court order observation, like 2 - 3 weeks… usually though they are dealing with patient bed space and severe cases that are at immediate risk so they process out others rather quickly…
My late wife tried to actually kill herself with an OD of meds, and she had marks from 2 month old cuts and they even let her out in 4 days… and took her off meds…

Wow, I’m sorry to hear about your wife trying to OD. That’s rough. I knew a guy who cut his throat six times with stitches in all the cuts and he only stayed one night!

You’re right about having to stay longer if you have a court order. One time I didn’t have any cuts at all, and they kept me for two weeks.

Take care!

can you use an elastic band when you want to hurt and try pinging it on yourself (i heard this sometimes helps)

if i saw you cutting i would give you a huge big hug and try and help you x

1 Like

Aw shucks, daydreamer, thank you! I welcome your hugs! :smiley:

I’ve tried the elastic band thing, yes. Sometimes it hurts more than cutting does haha.

Take care!