Abilify dosage and success stories

I started taking Abilify 10mg two weeks ago and I have already seen results in thought broadcasting. what about your experience with Abilify?

3 Likes

I was on low dose abilify it dose excellent. I now have depo shot and does beautifully.

1 Like

That’s great news @qitesa . I’m on 15mg and it’s keeping me stable.

2 Likes

What dose were you on and now how much dosage for depot?

1 Like

I was on 20mg pill then 825 monthly depo shot.

I’m on 10mg and I feel cured basically

1 Like

Has anyone done the DNA test for the antipsychotics and got results similar to mine and Abilify works well for them even though there is no genetic match?

Those tests are bogus. You might as well use astrology.

1 Like

i love abilify! legit changed my life

For how long have you suffered from thought broadcasting for.

No bad sleeping tablets.

My success story is that the akathisia went away on its own on abilify. I didn’t want to take congentin or whatever its called

It’s not fake it’s my DNA results and I paid about 1500$ for this.

1 Like

Paliperidone really works fine for me still there are some side effects but fewer than antipsychotics it’s not a genetic match to me trust me I tried others from the list and they were the worst.

I am very happy for all of you who have success on Abilify. it’s a drug that has helped loads of people. I took it for 14 days at a dose of 10 mgs besides of my Lai. It didn’t suppress the positives enough so I had to stop using it.

B e s t m e d i c i n e !!
After few months of using it I became fully myself again (thats what my closest ones says)

I started talking again, gained (I would say) an isight to myself and my ilness again, and overall I wasn’t psychotic anymore.
Amazing meds

It’s not really about how much you pay, looking at the results, most are standard, just ask psychiatrist for your PANSS score and look at most recent meta analysis of 32 ap, then pick one with effectiveness suitable for the severity of your symptoms, coupled that only with your DNA test to find the best ap for you, palliperidone is still going to have a lot of side effects compared to abilify

You could try switching to 250mg depot, it has less weight gain compared to oral