A possible new relationship

There is this girl who her and I have a mutual interest right now. She is attractive to me, but she seems to want me to wait on her in her socializing and daily activities for a longer than usual time. I have a social phobia, and I have trouble waiting on someone even a short time. It would take a major adaptation on my part to be with her. I’m not sure I can change. I’ll just have to wait and see how things turn out.

8 Likes

Just be cool and ride it out. Relationships develop out of compromise. We all have history and we all have issue when we get older. It’s nothing you can’t beat and see how it goes…Be confident and just be cool. New love is such lovely love. Learning is the adventure.

6 Likes

Oh that sounds good.
Good luck!

2 Likes

@crimby having a good partner has many benefits…I hope you can adapt…I think she would be good for you.

2 Likes

Good luck @crimby!

1 Like

Exciting @crimby ! I hope it works out for you !

2 Likes

Well good luck @crimby!

3 Likes

As I said in another thread I’m meeting a guy and I think it’s normal to be afraid when you’re meeting a person, specially when it’s posible to start a relationship with this person and when you have already had another relationships. Then you ask yourself questions like: will this be better than other relationships? Will I make mistakes? Will he love me?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.