30 day October MFP/Exercise Challenge

I burned 131 calories walking this morning and came in with 170 calories to spare for the day!

3 Likes

8200 steps today and good choices for lunch. Feeling crazy today so Iā€™m glad to be home.

1 Like

Had a bad day in general, including diet. Ate junk food and didnā€™t count calories. Bah humbug.

Do you think you will be ok tomorrow? What kind of diet and exercise plan are you doing?

1 Like

Yeah , Iā€™ll be back on track tomorrow. Iā€™m just calorie counting. 2000/day. Thanks!

1 Like

My tracking is a disaster. Iā€™m getting at least 10K steps in every day, but thatā€™s it. Life still too busy.

2 Likes

Ran 6mi today, did some sprinting toward the end. Ate around 700 calories so far, plan to eat a few more. Try and drink more water too to fill up the stomach. Iā€™m feeling scatterbrained like I wonā€™t be able to finish my homework and I have quite a bit. Hopefully today and tomorrow are ok, have a quiz tmrw which I might not do well at. My memory is slipping ( stupid schizophrenia).

1 Like

You need to feed your brain enough calories to think straight. Are you eating enough? This may be contributing to your memory problemsā€¦ maybe

I hope youā€™re going to eat a lot more than 700 calories. If you donā€™t, itā€™ll land you in the hospital. :ambulance:

Edit: Iā€™ll be 25 calories over my 2000 limit today. Which is a win.

1 Like

At 8,600 steps. Went for an oil change and walked to the gym. Walked 20 minutes reading a magazine then jogged and walked 20 then uped the ramp to 3.0 for five. My mood is a bit better. Feeling rough the last couple if days.
I donā€™t track my food but Iā€™ve been doing low carb since mid august and now I just know what to eat. Although I had a regular grocery store bagel for breakfast because I wasnā€™t in the mood to cook eggs and such.
I was the same weight the last 4 days and then up a pound this morning and I barely ate yesterday. Then I weighed after my workout and I was lower. Weird. But Iā€™ll take it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve lost 1.1kg in the last week! Iā€™m so happy Iā€™m losing weight! Thatā€™s a total of 2kg since I started eating healthy and using MFP.

I bought a fitbit yesterday. I was going to wait to get it for Christmas but they were on sale and pretty cheap so I thought I would use old Christmas money I had been saving up and get it now!

It syncs with MFP. This is going to help me when I get my treadmill from Mum this weekend. She doesnā€™t use it where she lives so they brought it down in the caravan for me to use!

That means I will be able to exercise every day of the week and twice on the days I go to work, because I donā€™t want to give up my walk to work in the morning.

4 Likes

I seem to be doing about 2100 calories a day. My target is 2000. I havenā€™t lost any weight in the last month, but I havenā€™t gained any either, so I really need to get serious about the 2000 target.

15000 steps today. 10000 at work and 5000 at the gym. Went for a dip too and the hottub. Trying to make this my place a getaway instead of drudgery. A lot of people look good here, I like it.
Bison patty with cheese and salad cup chili with crackers and another salad with chicken.

1 Like

I was over my calorie goal yesterday. I ate cake and banana bread and we went out for dinner to an Italian restaurant.

All totally worth it!

I fell off the wagon today. I canā€™t seem to stick to 2000 calories a day. Iā€™m not putting back on any of the weight Iā€™ve lost though. I weighed myself this morning.

1 Like

18000 steps yesterday so I am taking the day off today except for work which was slow and I forgot to wear my fitbit.
Cup chili, oyster crackers 3 pieces bbq chicken salad stuffed mushrooms.

1 Like

I ate too much Thanksgiving turkey and stuffing. Whoooooooooooooops.

1 Like

Iā€™m not using that website yet, but I rode my bike around 10 miles or so today.
I stopped at a brewery, talked to some college student friends and had a craft beer, most likely cancelling out the calories I burned riding to get there - lol

1 Like

Took a couple of days off to spend Canadian Thanksgiving with my grandma. This morning walked 1/2 hour and did water aerobics with my aunt. Back at it.

1 Like

Iā€™m still behind. Argh.