What is your current medication regiment?

What is your current medication regiment? How do you feel?

Latuda, Seroquel, Klonopin, Trazodone.

I feel better on this combo than I’ve ever felt. Rarely do I hear voices anymore. And I’m less paranoid, although this is still a problem. Negative sx are better also.

It took me 5 years to find the right combination and dosage of these meds. So I’m very thankful to my awesome psychiatrist!

Blessings,

Anthony

2 Likes

Seroquel, Geodon, Depokote, Neurotin, and Zoloft.

Still get mood swings and hallucinations. Feel kind of strange, a mix. Urges still persist. Backwardness, blank sometimes. Feverish.

Geodon, Seroquel, Wellbutrin. This seems to be the combination that works best for me. They tried me on Latuda, and if didn’t work well for me, though I’ve heard that it helps a lot of people.

1 mg of Haldol daily. I’ve been doing well on an extremely low dose like that for a long time, so my psychiatrist says she is ‘sure I’m not a schizophrenic.’ The initial diagnosos was wrong years ago, apparently.

My medication is simple with only amisupride 300 mg and seroquel 25 mg. Amisulpride for SZ, and a little seroquel (25 mg) as sleep aid.

haldol shot 100mgs a month. voices still here so no change. thinking of what to try next tbh.

Currently on:
600 MG of Seroquel XR (1 pill of 300 MG pill and one of 200 MG pill), 2 pills of Vitamin D 1000 unit of SFTGL, 1 pill of 0.5 Lorezapam, and one pill of 20 MG of Escitalopram,

That reminds me I have to take my pills for the night…:confused: almost forgot about them.

Risperdal, Trazodone, Sertraline. Plus a laundry list of others but they’re not related to SZ at all. I might have to bring my Risperdal back up to a higher dose, unfortunately, I’ve been hitting bad pockets and tonight for a while I felt like I did before I started taking any of those meds at all. I don’t want to go through it again, but I can’t stand the way the Risperdal makes me feel at the higher dose.

I’m on Seroquel, Latuda, Valium, Metformin

Finally completely staying away from alcohol, all street drugs, pot, and giving up smoking.

This is the most lucid, the most in control of my life I have ever felt.

Still have a few voices… but I can ignore them.
Still have some delusions and paranoid glitches… but I can work through them
Still have some disorganized thinking that therapy is helping me straighten out.

4 Likes

Abilify, Quetiapine, Fluoxetine, Zopiclone.

Still hear voices. Sometimes it’s overwhelming sometimes they are calm and don’t disturb me much.

400mg amisulpride, 200mg in the morning and 200mg in the night. Easy and simple, just that med. Used to take 0.5 mg Ativan as needed, but wasn’t prescribed that again as the amisulpride helps me with anxiety. Still get occasional voices and intrusive thoughts, but mostly get by ok.

Medication?

But this regimen keeps me healthy in body and mind:

Heal-all plant

Depakote 1000, Keppra 1500, Stelazine 15, Saphris 10, other non-psych meds.

Alien99 - do you find you learn things better when you’re on the Depakote/Valproate Acid?

Do you find the Depakote / Valproate acid helps you learn things?

@SzAdmin No, in fact, Depakote makes me dumber.

Interesting, I found myself having a better reading comprehension as compared with when I was on Invega/Latuda, but it could be that I’m in a better environment now, and not in a cramped dorm, so I don’t know.

Take care!

Peanut brittle. That is my medicinal regimen.

2 Likes

Abilify and Klonopin. But I dont know, nothing makes me feel good, pretty depressed.