What dose of antipsychotics are you on?

Wud u like to go higher, lower, or stay the same? I’m on abilify 10mgs, and geodon 40mgs twice a day. I wud like to be on just geodon without abilify

4 Likes

I have dropped Abilify from 30mg to 15mg. It gave me crippling anxiety. Apparently I was just ‘unlucky’. Shame as it looks like a good drug ‘on paper’!

I am now taking Amisulpride. I am on 600mg. I hope it works out. It kind of makes me feel mellow, like I’d smoked half a spliff or something (I don’t take drugs now…)

I don’t want to go any higher. I will tell my pdoc this next month when I see him.

3 Likes

I am on seroquel 50mgs…!!! I am coming off respridal soon…!!! I am on respridal 1mg too…

Two aps…!!! Waiting for iti 007 and min 101…!!
They are good for negative symptoms…!!! They still need to pass its phase… ■■■■ ya all…!!!

2 Likes

I’m on Abilify injection 400 mg and Abilify pills 10 mg.

2 Likes

I’m on 6mg of Invega. I think I want to go up a bit as I’m still having positive symptoms

2 Likes

1mg haldol. When I am anxious or have weird thoughts I up the dose for a week to 2mg.

I want to go lower, still wish I could quit, but it is not responsible right now.

1 Like

Latuda 120mg. I’m a small person so I’m surprised it took max dose to make my delusions go away. I’ve been getting paranoid that the Latuda is making my negative symptoms worse but I have no idea

1 Like

25 mgs risperdal consta which is the lowest therapeutic dose.

2 Likes

I am on haldol 60mg, abilify 60mg and zyprexa 40mg. They are high doses, but I don’t mind. I have no side effects

1 Like

I am on 80mg of geodon at night. It makes me positive symptom free but lethargic. My doctor wants me to reduce my dosage but I don’t want to risk it.

1 Like

20 abilify lololol

1 Like

156 or 154 mg of invega sustenna i like to not be on it altogether just to see how i do. I read somewhere on here that someone was taking a high dose and it actually made them more psychotic. And i wonder if thats the reason i can actually tap into a part of my mind and talk for my voices now. Idk if i have to take AP for life ill take whatever AP works for voices thats weight neutral cause invega is not weight neutral for me specifically at what ever dose works.

1 Like

I’m on 10mg of Zyprexa down from 20mg after I gained weight.

2 Likes

I’m on just 4.5 mg of Vraylar. I would like to go on 3 mg or something or perhaps even 1.5 mg some day. I got off Geodon a week or two ago and I might still be withdrawing or I might have the medication still in my system.

I think I’m a real schizophrenic unfortunately. I have true paranoia and true delusions and I drink copious amounts of energy drinks for some unknown, god-awful reason. I don’t want to be floridly psychotic again or have to be doped up again because of a relapse. I think having some medication in me is good.

I might be a shaman for all I know lol…jk.

2 Likes

Soon to be 234 Invega, not happy because I saw no change with the 156. Only see anything on Risperdal, 2mg a day so far.

1 Like

I’m on Geodon 80 x 2 and Seroquel 400 x 2. They do me right. I know what you mean about Abilify. It did some good things for me, but it also got me wired a little too tight.

1 Like

I’m on 30 mg of Haldol and I’m fine with that dose. My pdoc tried reducing to 20 mg earlier this year and it was a disaster so 30 it is.

1 Like

Haldol 1mg daytime. Latuda 80mg, trazodone 50mg,cogentin 2mg,vistaril 25mg. Night.

1 Like

serenace 20 Seroquel 300 and solian 200

2 Likes

1 mg of risperdal

2 Likes