What do you believe caused your schizophrenia?

My mother’s death, flashbacks on LSD and alien abductions gave me sza.

1 Like

Genetic history on both sides + pregnancy risk factors + anxious personnality + psychological traumatisms during childhood/tenneage + growth hormone triggering = SSD.

1 Like

I had less than an ‘ideal’ childhood that left me with some pretty odd coping skills, but nothing prepared me for what my ex put me through with some very extreme mind playing games, that’s when I crossed the line from strange, to ‘psychotic.’

Concussions and Mary Jane

1 Like

an alien built artificial intelligence computer or perhaps a synthetic brain on a UFO causes my telepathic schizophrenia.

1 Like

weed and being wrong

1 Like

I don’t know

maybe it just happens to some people - i guess from being born that way

genetic predisposition coupled with extreme stress that finally brought me to my knees = SNAPPED
That OR I am in a brain study and I am not MI at all

Either way, I will keep taking my drugs and going to therapy

I think a lot of factors caused it…?

I’ll try to look at the first incident. I ran away from home at 19 because I was writing poems to a high school friend, promising that I would. when the cops found me, they took me to my first psych ward.

I was reading the KJV bible, at the time, without translations for the Old English. I think my misinterpretation, of that bible, persuaded me to carelessly explore.

Also, I had a bad connection with my mom who would physically hurt me: that also persuaded me to not return home.

but bottom line is that I take some things quite critically. I have a very radical and fantasy-like way of thinking sometimes, like in some of the poems that I write. I guess that’s just the way my mind works, so my paranoid schizophrenia is just natural…? meds help.

I think in my case it was genetics. It runs on my father’s side of the family.

1 Like

Genetics, having a baby and extreme stress

Excess dopamine is responsible with this disease.with proper dose ap you can be cured

1 Like

Well, it was 3:00 all of the time during psychosis. The alien appearing was strange, the shadow people running around was crazy.

When pan the faerie god came i was a bit freaked out. Some whispering entity made of light in a tree was a big clue.

The induced dream experiences, obe’s or nde’s, whatever you want to call them, were weird.

You start floating around you know something is up you know.

The endless psychic communications happen.

Delusions that you later find pertain to real things you’ve never heard or seen.

A ghost floats by, a ufo flies overhead in the middle of night, weird lights in the sky.

After a bit your mind is opened to a hidden structure on the earth and there are faces everywhere that someone put there. Faces made of shadow and light and matter all over the place, like art.

Some witch shows up and induces a visual in your mind, taps your brain and shows you some of what he can do. He induced an entirely virtual visual experience. Holy ■■■■!

Cuts in my sleep, shocks while beings appear, burns while beings appear, phsycially accosted by something from another realm.

Yeah, i don’t know what caused it really, beats me. Your guess is as good as mine is. Hopefully they figure his out because man it’s hard to figure out.

1 Like

I think I have always had it to be honest.

Think It was always there, luck of the draw I guess

2 Likes

Bed bugs nipping at me tosies

4 Likes

my bro got bed bugs from a child at work.

I guess now my bro and I will soon have another thing in common. :smiley:

I have 2 siblings that have it. But stress and sleep deprivation triggered it.

That’s easy. I broke my brain after losing 106lbs in one year for a girl. I nearly died for her but it didn’t matter she only was after the brief fame I created in my side of town. I was dumb enough to broadcast the whole thing on facebook for the whole world to see. When it broke apart I had a major nervous breakdown. Next thing I know a local gang was looking for me and then I get stuck in a mental hospital for 3 months. Now I got pills of every kind that made me gain back all the weight I lost. There’s no point to life. Now I live like a monk too afraid to date anyone cause it might lead to prison again,a mental hospital.