Were 9 months together and now she has to forced to leave me by psychiatry

Me and my girlfriend are living in the same group house for 9 months together now. The point is she is unvoluntairy there because of a suicide sttempt and i am somewhat voluntairy patient. but now she has to go to forced to another psychiatric community somewhere near Brussels and i wont be able to see her daily like we do now. I think our relationship will be gone soon, she sais she will relapse witouth me, i been taking care of her.

2 Likes

Are u from belgium jero??

1 Like

Can they separate you with out your Consent?
Is that not illegal or are you both agreeing to go separate ways due to rehabilitation?

2 Likes

They’re not married…so it sounds legal to me. Just bf and gf. Might be different if they were Married!

1 Like

Yes Friend from Brussels

Not married yet…

You have to think of what’s best for her.

1 Like

Yes your right about that

1 Like

Will her new place have an internet connection? You guys can still stay in touch. If they allow her to have day trips, you guys can still visit each other.

1 Like

that is terrible, i’m sorry. why are they making her move? if you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

You guys can still be in touch with each other.
This makes me feel sad.

2 Likes

That is so sad.

1 Like

she tried to commit suicide a year ago by jumping off a bridge she is now on injections Invega against suicide taught and also unvoluntairy hospitalized i mean was because we live in a group home nearby the hospital we re currently are been treated.

note i take good care of her i do my best to be nice

2 Likes

I hope you can stay connected keep us updated.

1 Like

You should see this as a test for your relationship, which will either make or break it.

The important thing is to maintain communication and try to keep your relationship alive by not allowing the negative symptoms destroy what you have.

Plan to do things together and write or send flowers on special occasions as chicks dig that :wink:

1 Like

that’s terrible, especially since it appears she doesn’t have a choice. I hope you can work something out

1 Like

she just told her mom about our 9 month relationship so far, she was happy when she heared that

2 Likes

That’s good news. If her mom supports the relationship, maybe she will help you two stay connected.

2 Likes