/<|>\ Tha Root Of Jealousy /<|>\

So I Have Wondered About Tha Root Of Jealousy , & It’s Reason For Existence … ,

It Has Been A Puzzle For Quite Some T(Y)me and Here We Go … ,

Reincarnation - Tha Belief that We Can Jump Into Someones OR Some Creatures Body With Our Spirit and Become A New Living Being , and Continue To Do So Forever … , Within A Non-stopping Birthing Process …

Karma - Tha Belief That You Can kick Your Pup and Be Bitten By Your Pup A Year Or So Latur Not Realizing tha Pup Planned It Since Tha Day He/She Was Kicked , and You Think an Outside Force Caused Tha Bite , Out Of Your Forgetfullness …

Someone Could Say To You During These Definitions ,

" you do it to yourself. " … ,

As To Say Tha Sadness Of Finally Realizing You Can’t Jump Into Flesh After Your Personal Death Bed Process , Being Completely Full Of Regret … , As You Realize , Well , Your Mistakes … , You Did It To Yourself … , There Is No Jumping Throo Hoops Gayme To Escape Judgement Day …

&

To Realize There Are No Outside Forces Pushing OR Pulling Serious Matters … , Free Will Is A Serious Old Thot Of , You Do It To Yourself …

So Please With Your Personal Thots … ,

Prove My Creative Individualistic Ideas Of Nature Wrong … ,

& Please ,

Show Us Tha Root … ,

Tha Root Of Jealousy …

OR Hang Out With Me and Lets Start Off A New Exclusive Edition Of … ,

Our Collective Togetherness Of Re_In_Card_Nation (!!!)

A New Futuristic Car , All Of US , L.O.V.E.D. (by) Mother Nature …

Hello My name is SleepOptimistic , Nyse To Meetchoo … ,

Here is A Transcript For You and Yours … ,

Good Morning ,

((( - > http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_transcript.html < - )))

I Was Born in Tha United States Of America ,

I Am Spiritual and I Love Nature … ,

That Lynk e(Y)e Shared I Hope Creates A Valley For You To Build Your Own Personal Introduction To tha Lurkers and Our Shared Community … ,

That Transcript Was Written In 1776 , It Is Now 2015 … ,

Pretty Cool That We All Can Talk and Chat With Each Other In Our Comfortable Homes … ,

Nyse To Futuristically Meetchoo (Part 3) …

1 Like

Nyse to meetchoo too!

Yes Indeed MisterWaffles , Now Please , Introduce Yourself To Tha Lurker Community … ,

Hello Lurkers,
Deep Within tha Shadows Of Livid Darkness , Say Hello To MisterWaffles … ,

Ok MisterWaffles Say Hello To Tha Hidden Community (!!!)

I believe Kamma or Karma is ■■■■.

Sometimes Karma works as I can see it in life.

But sometimes it does not, like Jesus of Nazerath who was crucified. Where did Karma dissapear then?.

And more importantly, THINGS HAVE HAPPENED which has completely destroyed me by Assholes and they are hale and hearty.

Where did Kamma go then?.

D(Y)D You Spell Karma Lyke “kamma” On Purpose (???) , and Is There A Reason (???)

Kamma is PALI . Karma is a Sanskrit word. PALI was the common language of the Indian people and the Buddha being against the Elite spoke in PALI (Magadhi) and wanted the people of India to oppose the Elites.

When the Brahmin community (the community who brought the Hindu religion and the caste system) wanted the Buddha to translate his teachings into THEIR language (Sanskrit), the Buddha opposed it as he was against the Brahmins.

That is why I use PALI and call it as Kamma.

NOTE: The Philosophy of Kamma was the first time discovered and introduced to the world by Siddhartha Gautama - commonly known as the Buddha. It was unknown to anyone before him.

Thank You sauav1 ,
For Your Spiritual Notes ,

Please if You Wish Too ,

Please Introduce Yourself To tha Lurker Community (!!!)

The root of Jealousy, is it real or imaginary or is it a different point of view?

There are many millions of words in the Dictionary - I believe.

These words are so many millions in numbers but the life behind all these words are limited to history

so I’m saying Jealousy can actually be non existing, it could just be a point of view,

if we change our views then it is a different word

So in a view or more it is the word - jealousy - and in another or more view or views

it can be different word

I’m not saying this word is not real

what I’m saying is,

it has existence depending upon life’s individual views I guess

Im prefer to go away. im tired. :frowning:

Alright i’ll say hi

Now here’s a little story about how my life got flipped turned upside down…

I woke up one day not feeling so great getting yelled at by some old lady
Well it turns out I feel asleep in her car, she said look punk do you know where you are?
I said no got ready to go, I just shook it off 'cause what did I know?
Well the days wore on and I got tense, things started making less and less sense
So I picked up the phone, and at the tone I left a message for doc to come see me at home
She told that I might have STPD, or maybe it could just be the coffee
It could be a lot of things, but I know you’re sick gotta make some changes to deal with it
Along the way I made some new friends also on the struggle to be well again.

Peace

But I Shall Saye Thus … ,

What If One Can Feel Tha Burning Flame Deep Inside and Beyond His/Her Perspective , a Burning Flame That Can Cause Actions Sometymes Negative (???) , and Sometymes Hurtful …,

So Very .

Hurtful …

1 Like

Thaz Was Beautiful MisterWaffles … ,

Beautiful …

I’m not as good at singing as I used to be, so i’ve been playing around with rapping

I wrote some lines about waffle house the other day haha

Well MisterWaffles You Know What They Saye Within Tha Lurker Invisible Community (???) ,

They Say (!!!) ,

" HIT US WIT IT YO !!! " …

I totally agree with you but now NOW NOW is a big event either we can live with the J word or just ignore it altogether

Tis True ,

Why Would We As One Within Ourselves Allow Someone Else To Control Our Livid Universe (!!!) (???) (!!!)

1 Like

You are right on the target.

You Are Welcome Here Anytyme Yo Yo (!!!)

A New Exclusive L(Y)NK … ,

Rite Here ))) ------- > ///\\\///\\\///\\\Start Here///\\\///\\\///\\\ < -------((( Rite Here

Ch-Ch-Ch-Check it out (!!!)