Spending Time

I spend my time playing video games, watching TV, (sometimes working part time) ((I’m on SSDI)) ,enjoying nature, walking, riding my bicycle, riding my motorcycle, eating , sex …trying to put on a positive spin on my life.

How do you spend your time?

PS- Internetting how could I forget that…

PSS- I go to AA and NA meetings too.

2 Likes

I read a lot, research things, surf the net, talk to old friends across the country, listen to the radio, walk places, hang out with family :slight_smile:

Take care.

I call it “killing time.” I walk a lot for the exercise and to get out of the house, go places on my bicycle at 3-4 in the morning, get, prepare, and eat food, rest, think, compute, build computers, go on errands in my car or on my bike or walk. Buddhist group Tuesdays and Fridays. Fight off avolition. Worry.

3 Likes

I call it surviving time. I lead a meaningless life at the moment. Watching TV, listening to music and Internet.

I actually had an exception this week and this week I had real life issues to deal with. But now I’m exhausted after it.

Everybody who has posted so far is doing stuff I can only currently dream about. Maybe things will change in the future.

1 Like

A bit off topic but I had to call bs on this.

Whenever I post anything I hope you will respond because you give the most meaningful, thoughtful, and sincere responses.

To me, your life isn’t meaningless. You are very worthy.

3 Likes

Thanks turtle, that means a lot.

3 Likes