Shadow people. Who else sees them?

My husband is always trying to guess at who’s in our hallway. This used to be a drug dealer’s house, we heard, years before we started renting it. I’m wondering if it’s the drug dealer himself, if he passed, or one of his customers. Anyway, it’s silent and benign.
How did you feel about your shadow with big hair?

It was scary. I slept w the light on.

1 Like

I force them into hiding…I better not see their punk asses…I will ring their necks…i was tortured too long by them to be afraid…now I can make them hide…

1 Like

I saw a shadow person once but it was about 10 years prior my illness. I thought I was spiritual but maybe that was a sign of the illness starting.

The demons get rebuked. I’m with you on that, @flameoftherhine. I suffered for years but I actually say “I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!” (Just like in the movies) Anyway, I do that, and I rebuke fear. It works.

1 Like

Whatever works I usually flip them off in Odin’s name…

2 Likes

Yup, whatever gets them to leave! :grin:

Demons. That’s all I think they are.
They’ve never tried to hurt me, but I wouldn’t put it past them.
Sometimes at night, they come and sit on the foot of my bed and watch me while I sleep.
Very frightening. I too rebuke them, in Jesus’ name. However sometimes I’m too afraid to even speak and I just stare at them in silence.

2 Likes

Their on I look up what it means they may not be evil just curious…must look at all forms to understand them…

1 Like

I believe they’re evil. They come out of nowhere, and start following me at random times. They used to come when I went for walks. I usually bike now, so they can’t keep up. They have shown up in the grocery store before, too.

1 Like

Has anyone seen the movie “Odd Thomas”, and take any similarities to shadow people and what Thomas sees? I dont personally in the shadow people i see but curious if anyone else has similar visions like that of thomas?

1 Like

Have u ever watched the studio ghibli movie spirited away? That sounds like something out of spirited away bruh.

I do.
Sometimes they are down low and sometimes they are about 6 ft tall i guess. The little ones weird me out more

my shadow people turn into many different things there morph from one things to another
always change to try and make me confused or to torment me because am scared of some animals like spiders and snakes and sometimes dogs that i find scary sometimes they morph into my step dad who died 5 years ago or into someone who has hurt me in the past .

I see them. Not often – visual stuff is uncommon for me. I saw them a lot when I was younger, about twenty years ago, and back then they scared the bejesus out of me.

I thought they were demons, then aliens, then ghosts. I decided to believe they were ghosts because I knew the most about them and believed ghosts can’t physically hurt people.

I touched one, once, for a long while, and proved to myself that they have no “weight” in our dimension, and therefore can’t physically harm us. Yours might be different though depending on your beliefs.

I see them mostly creeping in my hallway, or walking through my house at night. Sometimes I see them during the day, hovering behind people, or trailing them. They’re a bit taller than humans, stooped, with gangly limbs. They like to observe and don’t want to be noticed or touched, or spoken to.

I think they are paranormal in nature and I think that people whose connection to reality is tenuous, such as people with psychotic disorders, are more likely to notice them, more often.

B, my spouse, has mentioned seeing a ghostly person on the stairs and in the hall, which makes me think maybe he’s aware of them but sees them differently.

2 Likes

Ive been seeing little ones around the property lately. I call them gnomes, for lack of a better term, although i see two different types, the gnomes seem more mischievous and the gremlins seem more evil. They are about the same size although the gremlins have long appendages and walk very creepily, the gnomes just seem to wander around wanting to cause mischief.

I see three old time cowboys, dressed all in black and in the shadows kinda like - they just stand in my peripheral vision and think at me (I can hear their thoughts kinda) . Additionally I see bugs running along the baseboards, sometimes they jump at me and I freak out for a second until I remember it’s not real. It is sometimes hard for me to accept that it is not real because I can actually feel them jumping on me. But if it were real it wouldn’t be shadowy - there would be more detail.

I’ve never really seen shadow people before, the things I see are always more concrete/defined than that. I often see entities/things with shadows over their eyes or else maybe they don’t have eyes at all, I’m not sure.

Lately something nasty has been staring at me every night. I can’t see it when my eyes are open but when I close them it’s face is right there, maybe half a foot away from mine, glaring at me with those black hole eyes. Thankfully I’ve become desensitized to that crap. It used to horrify me and keep me up all night but now I just laugh and fall asleep.

I think that’s good sometimes you just gotta laugh this stuff off. I kept seeing something run back and forth in front of me off and on for days, at first it was startling me pretty bad but then I just got a sense of humor about it. Then one day my husband (normy) saw it and as it turned out we had a mouse. Now that was funny - I guess I’m not always the problem.

1 Like

I see shadow people only really when I close my eyes, but it’s still creepy as ■■■■. I don’t like the way they shift and move around. I can feel the sensation of them coming towards me, almost lunging at me. I also dream of the shadow men.