Shadow people. Who else sees them?

I get the same experience, but sadly unlike you I can’t sleep, I keep tracking it with my eyes everywhere it goes because I’m scared it would touch me or something

I see “shadowy” people or bugs, usually out of my right eye. The bugs will jump at me and even though I feel confident that they aren’t real I still startle when they come at me. The people usually just stare at me and I’ve learned to live with it. For the most part we “get along” in my older years anyway. I hope you can find some peace. Stay alive fren.

1 Like

I used to see shadow people a lot before medication.
I saw a shadowy head peeking through one of the doors at work and it’d dash away from my sight if I saw him directly. Yes, a man, it looked like a man.
I even saw a gigantic shadowy figure in place of the machines at work, it was swaying side to side, I immediately turned my gaze.

I’ve seen them my entire life
Mostly at night
It’s nice knowing I’m not alone in this

Tera:
The other night I was hearing music and talking (which is pretty normal for me)
I laughed and thought "well damn, I’m just a little off kilter today"
Turns out my mom was in the living room watching YouTube
I was so relieved when I realized I was hearing her.
We laughed about it

1 Like

honeybaloo:
Its awesome when we aren’t scared and can laugh about it.
A couple of months ago I was watching tv and I saw a big bug go scurrying across the living room, I kept seeing it off and on for a couple weeks, it was getting more and more frequent but I was doing a good job at just ignoring it. Well finally I bitched about it to my husband and told him I was getting pretty fed up and I might need a meds change. A couple days later I saw it and damned if my husband wasn’t standing right there and he saw it too. I had a mouse! LOL So sometimes you just have to laugh (if we can)

2 Likes

Not anymore, but, at one time, I saw shadow men in black trench coats and black fedoras with black semi automatic pistols following me everywhere I went. They scared the heck out of me because sometimes they would point their guns straight at me.

oh very threatening

Hi, they asked me to open my back door on the first floor (the black shadowy figures). I did. I returned to the middle floor. The clip, clop of shoes struck across the floor. Then they left. I heard them out loud. I saw them in the spirit. I felt scared because they sounded and felt so bold/strong. I have also witnessed them in Syria on tv. They run out of where they have been bombed. I have heard a suggestion from a person I love that they may not realize they are dead… they are true saints, dead but still helping our world in good service to Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Yes I see them. And that’s how I would describe them cloaked like predictor. And also flashes of light out of the corners of my eyes. The cloaked figure got close enough to me once I could see the cammo pattern on his or her fatigues.