Losing myself

does anybody experinece like they are losing themselfs? like who they are?

1 Like

My therapist told me to force myself to keep doing those things that I used to do . But I just couldn’t, when I got better I just reinvented who I was. Sz does tend to change who you are
For me it made me a better person.

3 Likes

I think everyone goes through that at one time or another, I know I do and wonder why I bother with anything

yeah reinventing yourself is good but don’t entirely change who you are or what makes you but with sz its hard not to feel entirely lost.

First time I had mental problems I know for sure I had lost my real self… And has not come back yet. :disappointed_relieved:

The voices I have constantly tell me I HAVE to do this or that and even go so far as trying to create other personalities with all sorts of names. And I’m supposed to pick one they want me to be. They say, “You’re so much better when you’re so and so. Don’t you want to be so and so?” Uhh…no, I don’t.

I am â– â– â– â– â– â–  up too
I made suicde of myself…and cant define how happend and why,
Delete yourself to start below everything.wtf…
I generated a lot of hate on me and still dont know why

My last relationship made me totally delete who I was before it and I turned into a servant for 5 years, nothing more.

After that relationship I struggled with the concept of who I am and who I was.
I still struggle with it. I lost my whole essence.

I can sort of relate because I don’t even know if I am the primary personality in my own body. There is another part of me that I am either hypnotized (by the people controlling my brain) to forget or it is another person entirely but I often think “Who the hell am I REALLY?” What do I like? How do I talk? Am I gay, straight or bisexual? Do I have the same taste in music? in clothes? in food?

I don’t know who I am. I just roll with it from day to day trying to be as authentic as I can.

1 Like