I am almost getting into a tragic car crash EVERY SINGLE DAY

for the past couple of days well months i would say i have been almost getting into a car crash at certain times and also i have been extra paranoid when driving. I live in memphis tn and the drivers out here are not great at all and sometimes i dont think its me because if youre going 50 in a 35mph zone because your late for work or just going through what ever then its not me. But lately i have been almost getting into some deadly car crashes. Is this God talking to me. I havent been on my meds like i supposed to because of the side effects and i cant maintain (can’t wait to talk to my doctor). Maybe i having freakout relapsing where im getting my illnesses bad symptoms. Its real to me. Very Real. Maybe its some demonic energy out here. I feel a sense of death everyday and little bit of dieing. Right now in my life i hate living. Can someone help me with this?

1 Like

i would recommend not driving if it seems deadly often. I don’t drive anymore, and I currently live in like a place like TN…I use to live in ny. wouldn’t consider driving in manhattan again…unless I really have to.

2 Likes

Get back on your meds and some of your paranoia will subside. I know near accidents, they happen commonly. Just be glad your reflexes are sharp enough to prevent them.

Meds will probably help you. Listen and co-operate with all the people to want to help you. There are people in this world who are on your side and they want the best for you.

Driving is a tricky problem. I’ve seen plenty of mentally ill people who can drive. Including myself. This is as hard problem. I guess the most stupidly simplistic advice I can give you is to be cautious. Everybody is different. I’m 56 and I’ve been driving almost steadily since I was 17. I got sick at age 19 and didn’t drive again until I was 25. I won’t get into my whole history of driving but I’ve only had one semi-serious accident that was my fault. No one got hurt. I’ve been in a few fender-benders and one or two were my fault.

1 Like

I second this. Do not drive if you consider it dangerous at this time. You’re not only putting your own life at risk, you are putting other peoples’ lives at risk too. Even children or babies.

The side effects of geodon made it dangerous for me to drive. I eventually did get into an accident (thankfully minor) and that was my wakeup call. I stopped driving until after I was safely off geodon. Until you’re stable, please stop driving.

1 Like

yeh driving is needed right now in my life sort of. Im not getting disability and no sort of income coming in for me so i need a job and when i have these near misses lately it seems like there not even my fault like death is coming closer or whatever it might be. The safest place i know is my home and i cant sit there all the time. My parents are deceased and so is my grandparents except my grandmother on my mom side but she’s old so she cant help me with anything. Im 29 and i really dislike life now and since I am a adult im dealing with the traditional you have to tend to yourself you are a man. I have no support system, no girlfriend nobody to relate to or talk to. Its very difficult. Its like what is God trying to show me. What am i missing or what do i need to understand. I DONT GET IT.

Please get back on meds, especially if you are driving.

I had this same kind of thing going on in september. At the time i was very stressed about my life and also at odds with my significant other. I thought he had a hit out for me! and was trying to have people crash into me or have me crash into them!. I also was not taking my medication.

I drove to the hospital twice, but couldn’t bring myself to go inside.

What I did was i talked this out to my parents…i vented everything… I drove less because i was just not into it… Then my brakes actually went out and i almost hit someone that was turning the corner in front of me really slowly. The same day, Then my bf made me pick him up with my bad brakes and i actually did get into an accident. i hit someone in the rear! Please please take it easy. pray. Destress anyway you know how. Ask others to drive you. You need to be cared for and focus on yourself. I don’t want what happened to me to happen to you!

It turned out my brake lines were rusted out and holes leaking brake fluid. My dad helped me. I’m in school so God blessed me with my student loan refund to cover the cost of new brake lines and thank my mom for the insurance to cover the damages for the car i hit. I just needed to organize my life…stop doing so much in a rush and for others(im no longer with that bf. He brought so much trouble to my life), but i had to focus on fixing the things in my life that needed fixing.

Driving these days without meds is scary…to me it can feel like every driver is against me and trying to teach me a lesson. But i try to think of it like we’ve all got somewhere to go and we’re all not perfect. We all are going through lots of things. and ppl also have sz or sza or other things too so we’re not alone in these feelings. Maybe see if you can see your doc earlier and ask for meds for the side effects you experience?Can you take your meds at night so you won’t feel side effects? That’s what i do.

I am not on the right dose now so i feel what you are saying about driving and meds. Ask me anything. I hope i helped a little. You’re alright. Don’t overwhelm yourself in spiritual thinking. I’m christian, but just pamper yourself and do things that relax and comfort yourself.

Someone on this forum just told me to make sure i am relaxed and comfortable when I’m driving. Make sure you are relaxed.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.