Do you still think you are desirable?

No worries!! :slight_smile: I think highly everyone on this website! with this horrible struggle :slight_smile: :pineapple:

This is exactly what happened to me. I was minding my own business walking back and forth to work and someone took an interest in me. Physical attraction is important, but he told me later he also liked the way I walked with my head held high, my shoulders back, and the way I made eye contact and smiled. Your posture and the way you carry yourself is very important. People notice these things.

2 Likes

Yes, I am desirable! Everyone here is desirable here in their own way. Weā€™ve all got it going on; we should all meet up at a venue somewhere for a group photo, drinks and a meal. That would be nice!

2 Likes

Women can date overweight guys if they have a lot of self confidence. The same happen with women. Men can date overweight girls if they are sexy.

Itā€™s quite relative. I would date an overweight girl if she is sexy.

Staying healthy is important anyway (because blood can have a lot of sugar if youā€™re overweight and itā€™s not good).

1 Like

Iā€™m not desirable but I can cook. Same thing haha

2 Likes

I canā€™t imagine any woman worth dating would find me desirable ā€“ no job, lives with parents, no education, no real future on top of depression and psychosis.

1 Like

a lot of women are looking for a good friendshipā€¦ everyone has something to offer I guess.

It is just a struggle for us.

I get upset and sink into depressionā€¦

Unfortunately as men we need to fake it till we make it with woman its the sad truth

They wired funny

???
:rofl:

1 Like

:pineapple: it is a gift to cheer you up :grinning:

1 Like

How I think I look with a mustache:

How the ladies think I look with a mustache:

:joy:

4 Likes

No! Not with all this weight. Itā€™s one of the many reasons I want to lose weight so much.

1 Like

I really donā€™t think Iā€™m desirable at all. Quite the opposite. ā€œRepulsiveā€ ā€“ I think thatā€™s the word that describes me.

1 Like