Do you still think you are desirable?

Yes, but I like being single tho.

2 Likes

No, i think I am not desirable anymore mainly because of my depression and the deep despair which I exhale I guess. why you say you wont have kids, selene? I think you still have chances on this darling :slight_smile:
Otherwise, I know how you look and compared to me you are a bomb still lol :slight_smile: .
Me, I put 33 kilos on Zyprexa with the bonus of stretch marks on my legs and breasts. I look bad I findmostly when I am in bad mental shape which is chronic in my case. so I am chronically undesirableā€¦
p.s. really, I would never say that you are on meds by your photos. you are lucky darling. some of us here are less lucky you knowā€¦dont get desperate. Me too today I am desperate too. I havent my periods anymore because of the meds and I am 35 years old. and my sz is severe and since kid - very bad prognosis. If I wont recover in the close years ill be useless too. but you are still young and still pretty. Try to get better in your head and everything will be fine. ok, just know that you are not alone. Me too I have my demons on how I look etc etc.

1 Like

I was never really desirable but the schizophrenia has made that worse. Maybe not being attractive is for the best. With my personality, Iā€™d probably have ended up the worldā€™s worst ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . Low self confidence keeps me from being that way.

Donā€™t worry Selene, thatā€™s because youā€™re good looking!:grinning:

2 Likes

Maybe time to re-evaluate your standards?
Life is funny in that if we want to be happy with ourselves, we have to accept ourselves as who we are- not who we think we need to be.

3 Likes

Your not alone in this because I donā€™t think Iā€™m very desirable either. I havenā€™t been with a woman in nearly 3 years. No girlfriend.
I like my alone time and I really donā€™t have the motivation for it either, or energy or time. Iā€™m still dealing with divorce in court! I prob wonā€™t ever have a girlfriend or wife again. And Iā€™m ok with that. Iā€™m too scared to get into a relationship now that Iā€™m content and stable anyways.

1 Like

No, I donā€™t and I could care less.

I was a skinny weed till the medications. Always was the most hairy and awkward growing up so had heaps of self esteem issues.

Getting on meds helped a lot of things with me. Putting on weight made me more desirable for sureā€¦Itā€™s a long time divorced now and Iā€™d say that is past as Iā€™m older but stillā€¦

Youā€™d be suprised. It only takes one person to fancy you and itā€™s game onā€¦ It happens!

What about me, what about me? :blush:
Kidding.

Anyway, I have a low libido and itā€™s a deal breaker for most girls. Otherwise I am reasonably good looking, reasonably young, reasonably intelligentā€¦ Everything in moderation lol :laughing: But yeah, low libido is my main shortcoming so far, otherwise I should be able to find a decent girlfriend.

1 Like

after gaining 40 pounds and the meds made me look like a zombieā€¦ nope i dont find myself desirableā€¦

you are not overweight @mermaid1
thirties are notā€¦like eighties :slight_smile: Age dont matter as long as you care for yourself

2 Likes

I am in my early thirties. There was a time when I was younger that myself and my fiancĆ©e at the time wanted childrenā€¦I think after thirty is the final chance to have a long and fulfilling time raising children. Parents who have their children late in life, say, 40+ are too exhausted to multi task juggling bringing up baby and working 60hrs a week. There is a use by date on all of us. It sounds depressing to hear, but it is true. Although, I think being a stepfather or adoption may be an option for some of us. It has to work for both of you.

1 Like

you are very cute @Wave :grinning:

1 Like

How do you know? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words @Anna1 :grinning: you are so nice!! and you are beautiful, I see your pictures :smiley:

I am sorry @Mindboxed :frowning:

Hi @Andrey I do not for a second consider comparing anyone from here this forum with real life. I like a lot of people on here. I am grateful for your help :grinning: I am certain you will meet someoneā€¦ I hope you feel better :slight_smile:

1 Like

To answer the question, yes, people tell me Iā€™m desirable, but that literally didnā€™t bring me any good in life.
Duh

1 Like

you are desirable to everyone I think :slight_smile: :blush:

1 Like

I didnā€™t mean to imply that you would like me as a potential bf. I only said I was expecting you to think highly of me :rofl:
I do think highly of you btw.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

1 Like